Cataclysm: Tile Days Ahead

It’s not supposed to work like that. You are supposed to hate me and continue to play crashing and glitching bag of bugs that DDA is, and in return I get to laugh at you. But if you start playing my build I get nothing and you get all the fun, that’s just not fair.[/quote]
I know you just like to troll people here , i knew it all from the begginning.

Eh , man you know you’re just wasting your time. I think the devs aren’t going to rage quit (Or quit developing this game and join you) any time soon.

I use DDA SDL, with no lag whatsoever. I run Windows 7 64bit. I’m not quite sure where you are getting that 10x faster number from though. And I wasn’t holding down any keys. I don’t like to play like that, I try to take my time with movements (too many times running into the open arms of a bear)

He is just advertising his “Far more superior version of the game”.
My PC bad , can’t load graphics too good , i play DDA.

Hi there everyone. (“Hi doctor Nick!”)
I was just wondering; since you enjoy posting raw code in the forums (for example, I never do that), why don’t you pick one of the bigger issues this game has and, just, show us. Bring up the titties. Since this is an open-source project, no one will mind. Hell, you can still learn off the existing code like you did, like they (devs) did, like we all did - and fill in the gaps to serve your forked project.
You may wanna chill, it’s summertime, and people tend to reason with fewer things. Let’s kill zombies for a month or two, and then see if ink is wasted when we talk about it.
Hugs and kisses from some random girls in my avatar; we love you very cat.

If a non-banned user wants to start a thread to talk about this feel free. This thread though?

Locked.