Cataclysm Moments: The best, the worst, the funniest!

–This thread is meant to be used to tell the stories of their character’s in all matter of cases! (Although ideally not boring ones) There is plenty to talk about, whether you made an awesome escape, survived a lethal situation, or just did something stupid, albeit amusing. Here is a couple of mine:

– “Aw crap, how’d I run into this guy again?” I think as I once again get found by an NPC that has seemingly stalked me for ages. Who also has a shotgun. I had been injured in a recent fight and there was no way I count simple ‘run away.’ Then I had a possibly terrible idea. “YOU SHALL BURN BY RIGHTEOUS FIRE, VILE FIEND!” I yelled as I lobbed several Molotov cocktails in his general direction. We were in a forest, you see, and soon it lit up in a glorious flame of vengeance. I’m going to say he probably died, but he face-tanked two wasps and several of my arrows. If nothing else, it looked amazing.

– I was ridding my Chem-Cycle at night (Basically a motorcycle with a built in chemistry lab), and then I ended up running into a mini-horde of zombie brutes. I had a headlight, thus I could see them early, but they were far to spread out and I was going way to fast to turn in time. So I simply drove straight in while throwing grenades at them. I ended up flying out of my seat right over the entire horde (Which hurt), but I was alive. Then they started coming after me again do to the sun just barely starting to rise. I had enough time to run into the town I was heading to in the first place before they caught up to me. Being brutes, they just smashed through the building I went through. Which promptly collapsed on them. Somehow almost all of them had survived, so I headed toward a car with gas and enough wheel. Apparently the engine was faulty, however. Instead, due to them being so weakened, I decided to just face tank them and repeated punch them with my fists. Good thing I had good martial arts skill, I just barely manged to survive them. Then a wasp took the opportunity to ambush me while I was trying to use a first aid kit. So after that whole epic fight I ended up dying by scalawag tactics.