Cataclysm: DDA World Server

W8 and PuTTY

It looks like you entered the password as the username. Try to connect with "newUser@mcdda.dnsget.org" in the server line in putty and then wait for the password prompt. THen it will let you create an account.

I like the idea of being in other peoples worlds, but why do I need to be online all the time to do that? just sending used worlds to a pool that are loaded up would be fine, and maybe transmitting peoples deaths via some kind of ticker.

I just get the Network Error: No Route to Host popup… Shame. I would have really liked to try it.

Will it work with z-MUD or do I have to use Putty?

a chat feature that went along with this would be nice. so people can talk while they play.

Is this still in development? I like the idea of this, would be fun for leaving messages with spray cans and bulletin boards to other players. “Cleared this hospital already” “Go no further, death lies beyond these doors.”

This is still supported by the game, but there’s no “official” server running it, and I don’t know if this one is still running or not.

Does anyone know if the server is still running?

Judging by the fact that the last post was in August, its safe to assume that no.

I see Zireael is going on a NECRO STREAK

Oops blushes, unintended, just the fact I’ve been away from the forums for a month or two and didn’t notice the dates…

-.-