Cataclysm DDA - Now a Suggested Tag on Youtube!

Might consider it kinda insignificant. But my last couple Cataclysm Let’s Plays I uploaded, youtube automatically suggests the tag “Cataclysm Dark Days Ahead”. I’m not sure what it takes to get into the suggestions, but previously it wasn’t showing up. Could be I just used the tag enough it knows. Or, more excitingly, maybe it means enough people overall have used it to get it into the suggestions - which means the game’s getting more popular :smiley:

Regardless pretty cool.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I think it just takes of your previously used tags. I don’t know, to be honest! Let’s hope that it’s true.

I’m not sure. I think I tagged it as “Cataclysm: DDA” and this tag it’s suggesting is “Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead”

[quote=“Lanceo90, post:1, topic:8570”]Might consider it kinda insignificant. But my last couple Cataclysm Let’s Plays I uploaded, youtube automatically suggests the tag “Cataclysm Dark Days Ahead”. I’m not sure what it takes to get into the suggestions, but previously it wasn’t showing up. Could be I just used the tag enough it knows. Or, more excitingly, maybe it means enough people overall have used it to get it into the suggestions - which means the game’s getting more popular :smiley:

Regardless pretty cool.[/quote]

Sooo, Lanceo90, what is yout YouTube channel name? I always have room for another lets play channel that plays Cataclysm DDA. :slight_smile:

His channels name is Lance Elliott if I remember correctly (or Lanceo90 as his username here is)

It doesn’t, it’ll suggest popular tags based on what you’ve put in the description and title but for the longest time it would never suggest “Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead” (although it would suggest “World of Warcraft: Cataclysm” ._.). I noticed the tag started getting suggested a couple of months ago for me, which means there are plenty of people posting videos of the game :slight_smile:

Boooo competition! Hehe just kidding, I love watching them too.