Cataclysm DDA - 24 February Release. Resizable viewport!

Wow, graffiti? A friend of mine will like this.

Thanks for this update, you’re doing a great work!

Great update! Thanks. <3

Damn nice update, you guys deserve a pat on the back.

Now I’m off to die in more stupid ways then ever XD

Mac build: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/1428664/cataclysmdda-0.1.tar.gz

umm i have one little problem with the temperatures, in game my character has trouble sleeping (in any building) when its 12 degrees Celsius, and IRL i walk around in tshirt and shorts in that kind of weather, my character practically needs complete winter clothing for spring, so decreasing the cold ranges to at least 5 Celsius would be a little more realistic for me, im not sure about people in warmer climates, but i wouldnt ever worry about hypothermia at the current ranges i’ve seen (the lowest being 12C and highest 15C, but other then that everything is great congrats on the great release!

This is pretty good game, but music and sound effects would make it much, much better. Try AlienRL and you’ll see what I mean. Kind of atmosphere from Doom or Quake, tense… so tense you jump out of your seat when you suddenly hear zombie breathing down on your neck.

Colors are too dark in this version. Day looks like night now, I can barely see where the doors are, and dark gray text is far more unreadable, it’s almost invisible.

Screen is too long horizontally, which is problem as it sets unnecessary limit to enlarge font/screen size. Top right part is unnecessary, rather use mini-map to show some approximate position of monsters there, and possibly make mini-map bigger. Bottom right part can also be shrunk considerably.

I’d prefer all the menus could be navigated with arrow keys.

Wear and take off clothes should be multi-choice selection like drop command is.

I think vehicles should turn in 45 degrees steps.

And have I mentioned music and sound effects? It would make so much difference.