Can't wear unique boots

Recently found two unique pieces in Temple - “Coat of the Fungal Necropolis” and “Boots of Forbidden Death”, coat works fine, but when i trying to wear boots, it says “You can wear power armor components with power armor”, well i don’t have power armor yet, but i’m pretty sure it’s just regular leather boots, so… bug?

check the description?

description is the same for all of these crap clothing, something like “it’s an , it’s one of it kind”, don’t remember exactly but nothing detailed, thing is - i dropped both pieces in trunk of my car and now when decided to check them again - they both transformed into “none” items, so yeah, problem solved, they no longer exist :confused:

that sucks

Apparently artifacts can be generated as power armor.

That’s certainly a bug, and I’ll look into it.

well, good to hear, but now i’m a bit more concerned about dissapearing artifacts than power armor stuff, cuz that coat worked fine, but they both became “none” items, which is indeed sucks

It’s not a bug, it’s a feature!

Obviously the ancients had power armor. Considering they have magic stuff it’s not a far stretch… now I want boots of invisibility with my power armor.

The disappearing artefacts is a bug on the other hand. If you save with them equipped they are gone and Now I guess if they are in a trunk. Always dump artefacts on the floor to save. Preferably with one nearby and another in a off loaded area for the sake of science.

[quote=“TaintedHolyWater, post:7, topic:897”]It’s not a bug, it’s a feature!

Obviously the ancients had power armor. Considering they have magic stuff it’s not a far stretch… now I want boots of invisibility with my power armor.[/quote]

The problem with a pair of power armor boots is that the power armor already includes boots, and you can’t wear two pairs of boots.