Can't install engine but I have all the needed stats?!

So when I try to install a engine nothing happens I press enter, space and anything else but nothing seems to work… Any help?

I think the U.I. may be bugged. Usually you normally need a higher mechanics skill then what it says to install a new engine.

What machanic skill do I need for a 0.94-Liter V -Twin Engine?

I’m not real sure on that mate, I haven’t really messed around with the vehicles all that much.

I’m not real sure on that mate, I haven’t really messed around with the vehicles all that much.[/quote] Oh ok

I needed level 12 to install another V8, I don’t know if it’s different for other engines.

[quote=“Máté, post:6, topic:1415”]I needed level 12 to install another V8, I don’t know if it’s different for other engines.[/quote] Huh I hope it isnt 12 :stuck_out_tongue: I’m also installing it on a bike I’m making so not sure if it changes when you install another engine though.

Make sure there isn’t already an engine on your bike.

If it’s the only engine the level requirement will be low. Try to put it on and it should say in the top left section of the screen (where it complains that your don’t have the needed tools) what level you need. I’m guessing 2-3.

If there is already an engine (or a foot crank) you need to chop that off first or the requirement shoots up.

Hope this helps.

[quote=“TaintedHolyWater, post:8, topic:1415”]Make sure there isn’t already an engine on your bike.

If it’s the only engine the level requirement will be low. Try to put it on and it should say in the top left section of the screen (where it complains that your don’t have the needed tools) what level you need. I’m guessing 2-3.

If there is already an engine (or a foot crank) you need to chop that off first or the requirement shoots up.

Hope this helps.[/quote] It was the footcrank! ty!

Is there a way to also have a footcrank and a engine?

Yes, I believe so, but see the problem with adding extra engines (High Mechanics requirements)

[quote=“TaintedHolyWater, post:11, topic:1415”]Yes, I believe so, but see the problem with adding extra engines (High Mechanics requirements)[/quote] Lol ok thanks!