Can you turn the mods off / Any recommended mods?

When starting a new game, there are about four mods, with two selected, and although I can change the order of them, I can’t work out how disable them, or enable other ones for that matter.

Also, can you recommend some good mods to use?

I asume your playing 0.A? I have no mods set active as standart in current experimental… and toggling them? just hover over the one you want to remove in the loading order and press enter?

I use:
Disable zombie rezing - rezing zombies is a cool feature at first, but later on it just becomes a matter of pulping/butchering everything in sight
Boats - they aren’t finished yet, but even now can help with fishing trips or transporting a huge car across a river.
Experimental Z-levels - they make some buildings cooler. That’s about it.
Disable religious texts - not because they offend me, but because I consider all “for fun” books to be useless bloat.

They are not useless ! Turn a bible into dynamite !

I always keep one of every religious book around, just to see if I can collect them all. If I find extras I rip the pages out and craft them into joints.

And that is probably the strangest/most blasphemous sentence I have ever written.

Thanks, it was just pressing enter. Sorry, I’m extremely new to this :stuck_out_tongue: So mods can wait for now I think while I try to get the hang of the game.

I use:

• Icecoon’s gun mod (don’t remember the exact name).
  • Boats (Why the hell not?)

I’m considering to enable ‘disable zombie revivication’ and ‘z-level buildings’.

I always play with “Slow Zombies”. I find the game quite difficult and it helps nicely to stay alive, and i love slow zombies anyway.

i use all mods what add new content only i do not use dino mod and automated gas stadion

AGS got mainlined, FWIW.

AGS got mainlined, FWIW.[/quote]
good that i have 7 kg of credit cards

I collect every cash card I come across. Every so often I’ll combine them all onto one and store the empties in my car. I’m collecting them. My big card has $280,000.

In the Experimentals, I enable Z-level Buildings and the “No Antique Guns” mods. I’ve got enough to worry about without adding in my powder getting wet!

What does AGS do?

What does AGS do?[/quote]

Automated Gas Station. xD

What does AGS do?[/quote]

Automated Gas Station. xD[/quote]

I know what the acronym means, I wonder what this mod does actually do (never bothered to enable it).
Without it I would drive a car to a petrol station, exit the car, approach the pump, use it, get back and drive away. What kind of changes does the AGS mod introduce?

And, before you ask: no, I cannot check that out myself. I have accidentally removed my game build and I cannot run newer builds on my system.

You have to pay for the gas. Also, it can run out (dont know if it could previously).

Btw, never buy all the gas. If you buy it all, the station says its empty, and you cannot use the huge amount you bought. I think)

[quote=“Maur, post:17, topic:7896”]You have to pay for the gas. Also, it can run out (dont know if it could previously).

Btw, never buy all the gas. If you buy it all, the station says its empty, and you cannot use the huge amount you bought. I think)[/quote]

It could. Thanks for the info.