I was really lazy to post my observations, but i think most of them are still valid.
- Bandits are not hostile in the first turn i see them. Killing them give me ‘Killed innocent’ morale penalty.
- I rarely use firearms, but in a FEMA camp, i shooting zombie soldiers with shotgun and zombies are not really alarmed by the sound. I mean, the closest tent is full with zombie soldiers (i peeked into it) and i see the question marks when i shoot, but they don’t try to rip apart the tent to come out and kill me. Maybe because they don’t see me, but i think they should be attracted by noise.
- FEMA camps are too easy, there are no special zombies except the soldiers and the scientists.
- An NPC fleed from me, but changed his direction to kill some zombies close to me. After he finished them off, he continued to flee.
- Failing to make wearable flashlight waste the flashlight. Highly improbable and very annoying.
- Disassemble a t-shirt is 50 minutes with (B)utcher command.
- It seems to me, because fine_detail_vision_mod() in player.cpp check bio_night_vision before the light level at position, player with artifical night vision read books longer in daylight.
- I can’t see any creature with infrared goggles.
- NPC pain never go away, NPC wounds never heal. Is there any way to heal them?
- When fail to hack the sewage treatment computer, the pump explodes, but the plastic bottle dropped next to it is not damaged.
- stairs has a generic name ‘stairs’. I would like to see, they are upstairs or downstairs.
- golden candle has a name ‘candle’. It’s should be named as golden candle.
- Smashed 1 tile of a bed with a fire axe. The result was 8 2x4, 4 splintered woods, 6 nails and… 110 rags. I think it is too many.
- if the enemy walks out of my view range while I steady my aim, i can still shoot them.
- Some books like The modern swordman are not books but “others” items.
- Farm animals living in the bathroom, this can be lead to a surprise !fun!.
- Pillows and blankets are outside of the farm house, not on the bed in the farm house.
- An npc with melee weapon turned to hostile while next to us was a contained zombie hulk behind a reinforced glass. The npc was few tiles away from me, but he did nothing just stood there. If i moved and the hulk was out of my sight, the npc moved closer to me. If i moved again to see the hulk, he freezed again.
- too many science id cards. Really, it seems like tenth percent of the population was a scientist killed in the wilderness.
- I think zeds does not care about noise. I can honk, shoot etc. they just wandering around or lost interest really fast. Maybe they are just to far away, but i think they should hear farther then they can see.
- I saw a beehive on a minefield.
- Internal Furnace can use heavy stick as fuel, but not 2x4. Edit: it works.
- Zombie technician can pull away your iron weapon from far away, but the message is not clear enough about how he doing it. I have a similar problem with the zombie hollow special attacks.
- In a lab, 3 zombie scientists released more than 80 manhacks because they saw a mi-go behind a reinforced glass.
- I was able to shot that mi-go with an m4a1 through the reinforced glass, like there was no glass. Later in a missile silo a secubot shot at me through a reinfoced glass and i was able to shot back.
- AEP_BAD_WEATHER is not implemented.
- I lost all my default traits somewhere in 0.C, 2914 or 2952… Update: While my default traits are not listed on the character status screen, they are still in the save. Also i can still select judo as a fighting style, but vision imparing traits does nothing anymore, i can see fine without glasses or contact lens.
- empty gasoline pump can explode when hit by a car.
- In a lab room i found a killed a science zombie close to it i saw a manhack vs manhacks fight. They was unable to hit each others.
- Beam of light from A7 laser rifle not disappering until the next turn (gfx version).
- Advanced Physical Chemistry needs 12 intelligence, but after a Cerebral Booster CBM raised my intelligence to 12, the book was still too complex to understand.
- Change z-level in a missile silo gives a “DEBUG: set trap ledge on top of terrain empty space which already has a built-in trap” several times.
- Loading the game gives several “DEBUG: can’t find terrain t_leanto” messages.
- There is no way to change attributes in the debug menu
- I launched a nuclear missile on the launch site. The surface was a radiactive wasteland, but my car waiting for me faithfully and unharmed.
- Kilt is a hands armor in the crafting menu.