Bugs in 5498, 5550 & 5581

• I found a lawnmower at a zombie corpse. If it is a drop then it is a strange one.
  • can install CBM in darkness. It should not.
  • nicotine withdrawal should give -1 intelligence penalty according its text, but there is no penalty.
  • butchered hellhound drops nothing.
  • acid zombies can kill millitary outpost turrets with their acid. I think turrets should be more resistant to acid.
  • butchered flaming eyes gives normal meats. It should be tainted i think.
  • npc cant reload their weapons and their heads blow off
  • A shocker zombie died in a building fire but a razorclaw running into the fire after it anyway and died too.
  • “A encrusted zombie leaps from the deep water!” should be “An encrusted”
  • following npc gone when i descended into tha basement of a shelter
  • pair of sock mitts cannot changed back to pair of socks
  • wore clothes should be not used in receipts. The game always use my tailored clothes for it not the unused ones in my inventory. It is very annoying.

• After i killed the shocker zombie in the refugee center, i asked for items as payment. Got no payment, only the trading windows opened.

• opened tin can of meat soup (2) turned into opened tin can when i moved it from a locker to my inventory. Not turned if moved to other places from the locker (i reloaded the game). I was able to eat from it by proximity. After that i moved it into my inventory and it is turned into opened tin can again. The meat soup is not fresh but not old either.
- opened tin can of meat soup (2) turned into opened tin can when i moved it from a locker to my inventory. Not turned if moved to other places from the locker (i reloaded the game). I was able to eat from it by proximity. After that i moved it into my inventory and it is turned into opened tin can again. The meat soup is not fresh but not old either.

The soup spilled out when you picked it up into the inventory. The bug isn’t that the soup spills (that’s intended), but that advanced inventory menu allows moving it without a warning.

- After i killed the shocker zombie in the refugee center, i asked for items as payment. Got no payment, only the trading windows opened.

That’s intended - you get some “credit” to pick a reward now. Before, the reward would be just randomly chosen.
This isn’t the best way to do rewards, but the old one was worse.

Um, i fail to see the game advantage of that feature. It is just annoyance. Also i happily ran and fought before that with the opened can in my backpack.

[quote=“Coolthulhu, post:2, topic:12581”]That’s intended - you get some “credit” to pick a reward now. Before, the reward would be just randomly chosen.
This isn’t the best way to do rewards, but the old one was worse.[/quote]
That’s really better!

Also i would like a new game balance bug, 5583.
Too many special basement. I looted 8 houses and there was 6 with basements. One of them was a spider nest and 4 was a “survivor basement”, the one with empty crates, sandbags, dead body with machine gun, two survivor firearms in the corner and other useful stuffs. This should be rare, there is no danger at all (there was a lone ordinary zombie in the older experimental) just good loots.

[quote=“latogato, post:1, topic:12581”]5498

• acid zombies can kill millitary outpost turrets with their acid. I think turrets should be more resistant to acid.[/quote]

If turrets gain acid resistance, the player will have one fewer tool to complete the lab challenge. While this can be fixed, something else needs to replace it. What do you think would be believable?

[quote=“latogato, post:1, topic:12581”]5498

• A shocker zombie died in a building fire but a razorclaw running into the fire after it anyway and died too.[/quote]
    What did you mean?

As far as survivor basements go they might be a bit too frequent but they’re balanced because they spawn entire maptiles worth of zombies in them.

He means that, at night, creatures will run after a distant hostile they can see, and, not taking into account that the fire is hot or deadly or that their target has died, will follow it when they lack the proper pathing flags.

5550 - After i killed the shocker zombie in the refugee center, i asked for items as payment. Got no payment, only the trading windows opened.
The payment is moneycredits. Like 500 or 700 or 800 or some such.

Zombies running into fire and light is intended behavior