Bug report | endless&dead sleep

So… if player was sleeping and die while naping AND afret “look what after”* they chouse yes game will try waith untill player woke up exclude jumping in after-death mode… game stop accepting any keys and must killed with kill {pid} command/task manager…
*i duno how it called in eng game version… i just russian baka playing with ru localozation

1 Like

If possible, could you provide a save file that will show this error? I’ll make up the issue on github for you.

P.S. Your english is improving by way of my understanding what you mean, but your spelling has really gone to shit. :slight_smile: No google translate on this one? Good on ya! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry i removed save… just die when sleping (it’s harder than i thought) and in “Watch the last moments of you life…?” chouse Yes
p.s. you must stay sleep when you die so… death must be fast… pills or timed explosive for example

1 Like

I never choose to watch my last moments. It never ends in anything but an infinite succession of zombies nibbling on your body and I always end up having to hit a key just to end it.