Bug List

List o’ Bugs that i have seen in game in Expiramental build f2e81eb or Ex 2158
Windows 7 home premium x64bit
used missed, fire fighter, evacuee scenarios

Static Spawn no longer Static
-game will spawn enemies such as robots and zombies even though i have chosen the static spawn option

Spring is now Winter!
-game will start the map off in freezing weather conditions and consistently snow and rain<<if this is not a bug it needs to be fixed makes the start 100 times harder if your not spawning in the middle of town>>

Zombies on Zombies!
-game will show error of it trying to spawn more zombies on top of zombies in static spawn while in game

Free skills!
-while in custom character creation the game will reset allowed skill points after you switch your scenario

Experimental Z level buildings do not work at all
-self explanatory, have not seen any z level buildings gen in in about 10+ play throughs on different maps

1)horde maybe? Zombies are going to be static on static spawn "assuming you actually generated the world with static spawn). Some other enemies such as some robots will spawn under certain conditions (like you triggering an alarm). Wildlife still uses dynamic spawn IIRC.

1. It’s very early March in New England, so yeah, it might snow and be cold. Remember that the beginning of spring is only the day after the end of winter. This is working as intended.

2. That one is a bug, though the fact that the game is reporting it isn’t.

3. Pretty sure that one has already been fixed. If it hasn’t it isn’t exactly that big of a priority, since you can literally go into the options menu and just turn the number of points up if you want “free” points, no need to use a bug to do so.

4. Right now I think there are only like two buildings that utilize that mod, so it’s fully possible you just haven’t run into any that do.

How do horde spawns work anyway? I mean the spawns themselves, not horde movement.

I’ve had zombies spawn literally few steps from me in plain sight (around version ~2000, it may have been fixed), entire horde spawn in a swimming pool (not swimmers, also around version ~2000). Reminds me of Left 4 Dead spawning entire zombie hordes in lockers.

Talk to Reaper about horde spawns, he wrote it, it’s not what I consider ready to be a default part of the game, which is why it’s off by default, same with the kind of z level support.

It’s much funner when you alert a horde as one character, die, restart in same place, walk 3 steps, SUDDENLY ENTIRE HORDE SPAWNS ON YOU.

[quote=“i2amroy, post:2, topic:7473”]1)horde maybe? Zombies are going to be static on static spawn "assuming you actually generated the world with static spawn). Some other enemies such as some robots will spawn under certain conditions (like you triggering an alarm). Wildlife still uses dynamic spawn IIRC.

1. It’s very early March in New England, so yeah, it might snow and be cold. Remember that the beginning of spring is only the day after the end of winter. This is working as intended.

2. That one is a bug, though the fact that the game is reporting it isn’t.

3. Pretty sure that one has already been fixed. If it hasn’t it isn’t exactly that big of a priority, since you can literally go into the options menu and just turn the number of points up if you want “free” points, no need to use a bug to do so.

4. Right now I think there are only like two buildings that utilize that mod, so it’s fully possible you just haven’t run into any that do.[/quote]

5. Horde was not on Even if it was Horde Should not spawn Zombies in the game Kinda defeats the purpose of a Static spawn

6. March in NE is no where near as bad as the LE Snow we get here in NY and march is simply not that cold :stuck_out_tongue: unless under a low pressure belt and getting hit with a rain storm Getting freezing conditions during early is super unlikely as it is HOWEVER… getting below freezing temperatures (right now clocking in a high of 23 F in my game) that’s REALLY Cold even in Maine around the march time frame. However if this was just a few days this might not be a problem this occurrence has been happening to me for the past two weeks in game (Season is set at 30 days) that’s around 3 months where the entire NE part of the US was frozen.

7. Hm Well okay then.

8. Still should be fixed thought it needed reporting >.>

9. well what two buildings are those? For future reference

Also UPDATE
Another bug i found was that guns will not spawn in unless i use ICE Coon’s Weapon Pack Mod

1. Hordes mainly spawn in cities at the start but they will wander the map (and new ones may occasionally wander in off the edges eventually). That said if you are having problems with zombies spawning and could provide a wave of some screenshots that would be helpful since we can’t replicate your problem.

2. Average March temperature of Concord New Hampshire (almost the dead center of New England) is 32F, which while slightly warmer than our current settings is still plenty cold enough to get snow. Some small adjustments are being made over time to fix the occasional temperature off-balance from reality.

3. Not a clue, check the mod JSON files.

Guns) Once again I’m unable to replicate, do you have a save or something that could help track down this if it is still a problem?

Zombie animals spawn using wildlife rules.