Brown Like Bears Tileset [Edit of Retrodays] Another version!

Orange days ahead, hahaha. And thanks a lot! Pardon my ignorance, but couldn’t you just winrar, that comes with windows? I guess you may have another operating system though.

Only 5 minutes of searching for WinRAR later

Nope, my operating system or whatever doesn’t come with WinRAR, sadly. Though that would’ve made installing this a lot easier.

Dang. Next update I will link to winrar then! And enjoy the tileaet, mate!

ummm… you know how winrar didnt close if you hit no? i think that they fixed that in a newer version, so go hunting for one where we still dont have to buy it.

Hm. Dang. Well, I guess it should be simple! All for the people who want it.

Not now though… Really tired. 22 hours awake, just two more. And I’ll sleep.

[quote=“StopSignal, post:105, topic:7696”]Hm. Dang. Well, I guess it should be simple! All for the people who want it.

Not now though… Really tired. 22 hours awake, just two more. And I’ll sleep.[/quote]
dont be weak. do a 48 hour awake period. i have before. your body will hate you, but your mind will be satisfied.

Damn that’s a lot. And it sounds kinky[quote=“Perigrin, post:106, topic:7696”][quote=“StopSignal, post:105, topic:7696”]Hm. Dang. Well, I guess it should be simple! All for the people who want it.

Not now though… Really tired. 22 hours awake, just two more. And I’ll sleep.[/quote]
dont be weak. do a 48 hour awake period. i have before. your body will hate you, but your mind will be satisfied.[/quote], in a way.

7-zip is free, open source, and supports lots of formats; including rar files.

You could also just use 7z files to begin with; best compression I’ve ever seen. I’ve been releasing all my mods using it for many years now.

I just realized all the statues are statues of StopSignal…

[size=12pt]ALL OF THEM.[/size]

[quote=“Antistar, post:108, topic:7696”]7-zip is free, open source, and supports lots of formats; including rar files.

You could also just use 7z files to begin with; best compression I’ve ever seen. I’ve been releasing all my mods using it for many years now.[/quote]

Ouhhh, I had totally forgot about it! If I remember the next time, I’ll totally use it. Hahah, all this could have not even reached this point if you did not help, thanks a lot man.

[quote=“Rhodri, post:109, topic:7696”]I just realized all the statues are statues of StopSignal…

[size=12pt]ALL OF THEM.[/size][/quote]

Could not resist the temptation, hahahaha.

Been making A LOT of tiles today!
Posting what has been updated soon!

love u all

No pressure, but next release is tentatively next weekend.

Sure i’ll try!
Ohhh, my only happiness would be if i ever get to be able to get to an stable version. Because it would have meant that i have really participated in the community!

Anyways, cool!

(I still have not got to the current stable, but if i really get my hands into it i would most probably do it!)

ALL MONSTERS DONE!

Like, until now.
I’ll spoiler it just in case someone does not want to see some hidden mosnters!

[spoiler]

Some of them are under the earth, sorry! The worms look really cool IMO, though.

[/spoiler]

Upsate soon!

[quote=“StopSignal, post:114, topic:7696”]ALL MONSTERS DONE!

Like, until now.
I’ll spoiler it just in case someone does not want to see some hidden mosnters!

[spoiler]

Some of them are under the earth, sorry! The worms look really cool IMO, though.

[/spoiler]

Upsate soon![/quote]

Nice fungal blossom! Brain blob looks good with the intelligent glow, sacrifice is appropriate, rat king as the multitude of glowing eyes works well. Tank drone seems a little small though.

Looking forward to this getting PR’d and into the stable.

Thanks! And i’ll see what i can do, thanks again for the review! d:

Sadly i still got a good bunch of tiles to make. Terrain is mostly done, and monsters are complete, but items is the huge thing!
I’ll try my best though! If it’s not this time, at least i will get it done for the next one!

I just saw i missed one monster. I’ll do that too!

Also, finished all terrain! Now i am doing furniture! This is awesome!

Okay if I did not see it anywhere you can smack me but is this 10x10, 20x20 etc or both? I love retroday’s but also love being able to see more around me (Especially when driving) then again the zoom in resolution makes me feel like it’s a bit more realistic in terms of how far can you notice something from etc.

Either way might have to give this a try, looks very good and maybe the brown will be easier on my eyes since they seemed to have been giving me issues lately but maybe its due to the fact I am playing ascii games too much :stuck_out_tongue:

Man I’m loving this tileset. It reminds me of the behemoth style of gaming. Simple but perfect for this game.

Woah, I’m really glad! (:

If you did not try it still, it’s 20x20! I will update it today, with all the monsters and terrain, and when I do that I’ll put that in the title.

Anyways, thanks a lot! Reviews just make one know that they are doing good.

Yeah, it’s hard to get feedback on the internet. Had to let you know because it is good.