Bounty payoff!

Hey, Coolthulhu’s efforts to factionalize critters happened to close an issue that had a bounty attached.

Nice job, Coolthulhu. Have the money and this lovely MS Paint re-work of a classic X-COM scene.

Thanks

I want to follow up on that by implementing more stuff, most importantly the Z-level basics, which (I think) I have mostly figured out by now.

Congrats, man! You are working really hard and it’s really appreciated.

yes… Z levels… I will be waiting patiently for that in hope that it is added soon…

Yaay!

Holy crap finally, way to go man!

Grats.

Z-levels, would be great but I think the biggest issue is how they fall.

Remember that while buildings collapse mostly downward, it depends on if the supports drop it more on a side. Which would then crush other buildings.

So you would need to calculate how taller buildings like a hotel, would go down. Then there’s the starting scenario where you start on the roof of one :wink:

[quote=“Kryxx, post:7, topic:8971”]Grats.

Z-levels, would be great but I think the biggest issue is how they fall.

Remember that while buildings collapse mostly downward, it depends on if the supports drop it more on a side. Which would then crush other buildings.

So you would need to calculate how taller buildings like a hotel, would go down. Then there’s the starting scenario where you start on the roof of one ;)[/quote]

First we have being able to actually have a 3D reality bubble. Proper collapse physics are not on the priority list at the moment, and are not required for anyone to grab the bounties, last I checked. (A mechanic for multistory collapse is needed for one component, but not all of 'em.)

That would, in fact, mean that the community needs those Z-levels for rubbish.
I certainly hope that isn’t the case. :slight_smile: