Bongs don't work even at exactly 4:20 AM

I’ve had this weird problem where whenever I try to 420blazeit in a glass pipe/bong, it has absolutely no affect. Joints work totally fine. What’s going on?

I noticed similar with pipes and tobacco a couple builds ago, and more recently in the glass pipes. I assume it’s related to how cigs/joints got an overhaul? (they used to be single-use, and now remain lit for a while as they’re consumed.)

I also noticed in one of the very recent builds that an in-use cigarette was both (lit) and (active). This cropped up after cigarette smoke was changed back to it’s previous look.

[quote=“Pthalocy, post:2, topic:7867”]I noticed similar with pipes and tobacco a couple builds ago, and more recently in the glass pipes. I assume it’s related to how cigs/joints got an overhaul? (they used to be single-use, and now remain lit for a while as they’re consumed.)

I also noticed in one of the very recent builds that an in-use cigarette was both (lit) and (active). This cropped up after cigarette smoke was changed back to it’s previous look.[/quote]

Ah, I see. I’m also having an issue where I suddenly get pain out of nowhere just while reading in the corner. I’m not overburdened and have no clue why I’m getting pain out of nowhere.

Have you consumed raw meat or bones at all? I can’t recall if raw veggies are subject to this more rarely too, but the trouble may be parasites.

[quote=“Pthalocy, post:2, topic:7867”]I noticed similar with pipes and tobacco a couple builds ago, and more recently in the glass pipes. I assume it’s related to how cigs/joints got an overhaul? (they used to be single-use, and now remain lit for a while as they’re consumed.)

I also noticed in one of the very recent builds that an in-use cigarette was both (lit) and (active). This cropped up after cigarette smoke was changed back to it’s previous look.[/quote]

The (active) is an over-fix I’d requested for power armor when we flipped the power control to “power-draining items” from “UPS”. Originally it changed color to indicate that it was active, but that really didn’t work too well since the armor was highlighted as first item in the worn-list (and therefore one would need to flip over to it and move the highlight to check whether their PA was on). I asked BevapDin to tag it, and he did so. Carried over to every active item, though.

So my mistake.

I have learned a detail of how the game is designed though, so that’s kinda neat!