Bird Egg Not broken?

Egg Throw a zombie. Not broken!

Egg Throw on the wall. Not broken!

Is this an ostrich egg or maybe Mutants egg…?

glass bottles breaking wow! but not bird egg^.^

You have discovered the game’s secret superweapon! Next thing you need to do is smash a Jabberwocky with a birds egg, and you’re good to go!

New godmode challenge confirmed.

[center]better

DO [color=red]J-9[/color] WITH BIRD EGG

[move]

If there was no insanity it would be necessary to create it
[/move][/center]

FUCK SANITY. BIRD EGG ACQUIRED, TARGET ACQUIRED.

GAAH, BIRD EGG ALMOST BROKEN AND I HAVENT EVEN HIT IT YET

Steam hissing

Gentlemen, I have just now killed a Jabberwock by smacking it in the face with a pair of bird eggs.

[center]better

DO [color=red]J-9[/color] WITH BIRD EGG

[move]

If there was no insanity it would be necessary to create it
[/move][/center][/quote]

Damn, I couldn’t find a J-9 in the list of mobs. Is it in one of the mods down by the lab?

KA101 given challenge to funsizeninja to spawn 8 jabberwocks around character and one on character tile (9 jabberwocks J-9) he beaten this later pepole with godlike characters (like the flame) started to do this with thier characters and it quickly stoped to be challenge but started to be test for godlike characters

later ninja tried to do this again but instead of bare firsts he used spoon and failed

pepole started to do insane things like punching tankbots to death with nothing but hands

flame created gods of the cataclysm thread where new challenges started to apear

[quote=“Arek_PL, post:7, topic:10692”]KA101 given challenge to funsizeninja to spawn 8 jabberwocks around character and one on character tile (9 jabberwocks J-9) he beaten this later pepole with godlike characters (like the flame) started to do this with thier characters and it quickly stoped to be challenge but started to be test for godlike characters

later ninja tried to do this again but instead of bare firsts he used spoon and failed

pepole started to do insane things like punching tankbots to death with nothing but hands

flame created gods of the cataclysm thread where new challenges started to apear[/quote]

Shit, now you’ve got me thinking. With my fists and Hydraulic Muscles, I can kill Jabberwocks in 3 hits. But I need to figure out what the odds are of Jabberwocks actually doing damage to me, and if so how much they can do in damage to me.

This character I’m on right now is so powerful that I actually play on 10x Spawn, and consider hordes of 700 zombies at a time to be a “Moderately difficult fight”. That being said I’m still terrified of a certain horde in the city directly south of my mansion fortress. By my estimates it includes 3000+ zombies, as the Vanguards surrounding it are 300+ zeds… And because of the sheer spawn rate, Zombie Masters are quite frequently placed in, which turn the whole group into a huge crowd of specials.

I’m still dreading the day that that horde manages to move close enough to my mansion. Even the edges of it still give me trouble.

Screw it, let’s try out J-9 with Birds Eggs

GOOD GOD. Surviving that was a bitch to do. The gist of the fight was that I immediately started by engaging my Uncanny Dodge, Hydraulic Muscles, and Active Defense, followed by two activations of Shockwave generator, and then the Flashbang Generator.

My first action was to 2-shot the Jabberwock on my own tile, and then go clean them up starting from North to West positions. I cleared off two more jabberwocks before the rest of them recovered. Then I shut down the Hydraulic Muscles to conserve power, killed two more, and then disabled all of the rest of my bionics(I got down to 30 bionic power left). From there it was a straight up fight to Kill the rest, while still paying attention to my Birds Eggs to make sure I only hit them with the damn eggs.

Your challenge is now completed.

But more importantly, did the egg that got the kill gain the “vorpal” trait? :slight_smile:

But more importantly, did the egg that got the kill gain the “vorpal” trait? :-)[/quote]

I ate the egg almost immediately after killing them, I would assume that I AM THE VORPAL NOW!

I don’t get it. Whats vorpal?

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/vorpal

Vorpal means deadly.

When it comes to Video Games, Vorpal means it’s very good at DECAPITATION! So a Vorpal Sword Would be a Sword that is very likely to decapitate things hit by it.

The reason he asked if the eggs became Vorpal Has to do with the Where both the Name Vorpal, and Jabberwocky Comes from.

The JabberWocky in a poem was decapitated by a sword described as Vorpal.

Encase you care Through the Looking-Glass is the Novel, that the poem about the JabberWocky is in.

I hope this Helps you

[center]WOW! not only you did J-9 but alslo you did it with non-weapon item and after huge nerfs of characters
[/center]

[center]WOW! not only you did J-9 but alslo you did it with non-weapon item and after huge nerfs of characters
[/center][/quote]

Shit, when did they get nerfed? If anything they still feel pretty overpowered in late game. My Laevetain does an average of 120 damage a swing(Without Hydraulic Muscles), and that’s enough to 1-shot most things. Yet with the Egg I was pulling 50 damage a swing. The Arming Sword item is pretty broken too, and does pretty much the same damage as a Diamond Sword did, except it’s obtainable early on through pawn shops.

Heck, even turrets got buffed. The dang Perforator Turret on my Bulldog APT one-shots most zombies, when before a turret with “15 damage” listed would have taken 10 or so shots to kill anything.

wait, fighting skills are not capped at 10 ?

Nope, in 0.C I had a survivor with a 29 in both melee and cutting weapons. I think they’ve just made it more difficult to level skills to ridiculous levels in the experimentals. Ten point scale skill capping is a future plan though.