Bionic lighter can't actually light cigarettes and neither can Finger-Mounted Laser CBM?

Self-explanatory. What’s even the point of it if you cannot light your own cigarettes? You can start a fire in the fireplace or on the floor but that’s about it.

2 Likes

IIRC you can light your cigarettes if there’s an adjacent fire. So it might be a bit extreme but you can just light up the fireplace and then activate your cigarette.

1 Like

i really want to shoot my finger laser at cigar the really close to my face i really don’t like my eyebrows or/and my hand has to my digit,but lighter you got my there

1 Like

i guess but it’s description says it’s main use is to start fires so lighting a cigarette should work.

2 Likes

fire are kind of bad for you eyebrow and starting fire close to you face not best idea ever

pretty sure there even flamethrower cbm if you want get rid eyebrow faster

1 Like

Because the only way to light a cigarette is to put it in your mouth first /s

1 Like

no but you diggit is gone missing after the thing with finger mounted laser soooo a flamethrower next to you finger still not the best idea

i agree finger lighter should be able to light a cigar but using finger-mounted laser the does similar dmg to .22 near finger or/and face is bad idea.laser can light cigar but might just light your head or hand a bit …

and when i say flamethrower im taking about mini flamethrower cbm and not lighter cbm