Being electrocuted and paralyzed for no reason

I have three bionics. One is a Cranial Flashlight, and the others are power storage. Nothing is nearby to electrocute me.
My only electric item is an MP3 player.

Yet, for the last two days my character keeps being electrocuted, falling on my face, and spasming. It’s actually causing damage and, well, it sucks because I actually like this character.

is there a damaged bionic in your charecter?

Maybe you have too much power for only one bionic? I don’t know if they work like that at all, tough.

Are you sure you’re actually being electrocuted? That sounds like the symptoms of tetanus to me.

Are you absolutely sure you dont have any malfunctioning bionics? Did you remove malfunctioning ones in the past?

Because there is a a malfunctioning bionic that does exactly that, also take note that power storage bionics don’t appear in the bionic screen, and you may be confusing whatever you have for power storage items. So could you give the names of everything in that screen?

We cant do much if you don’t give us at least that.

No malfunctioning bionics and no power.
Can bionics become damaged?

Started as a Smoker, so came with no malfunctioning bionics. Power is at 0/8 from installing two Power Storage and Cranial Flashlight is inactive.

Also, we have tetanus now?
Ok, will check back later tonight because I like tetanus theory.

have you cutten yourself up in some window or a military helicopter crash? These are probably the places where you can get tetanus.

Naa, Its not going to be any of those things.
[WARNING, EPIC QUEST TIME]
To rid yourself of thy unholy paralyzing and electricity for future generations, you shall take forth in a world of no time and logic,
You shall go to the largest city in the game.
You must killed the NPC Lori before she meets Rick to prevent a stupid plotline in the Walking Dead.
You must activate a thousand one way radios.
And last of all, ye shall kill everything with a molotov and mininukes. And maybe broadsword, equipped with Plate Armor (Fitted of course.)
Give no quarter young squire!

Or you could just fuck around until you figure out whats wrong, or edit the game files.

OR you could do the awesome quest.

[quote=“TinHead, post:10, topic:6374”]Naa, Its not going to be any of those things.
[WARNING, EPIC QUEST TIME]
To rid yourself of thy unholy paralyzing and electricity for future generations, you shall take forth in a world of no time and logic,
You shall go to the largest city in the game.
You must killed the NPC Lori before she meets Rick to prevent a stupid plotline in the Walking Dead.
You must activate a thousand one way radios.
And last of all, ye shall kill everything with a molotov and mininukes. And maybe broadsword, equipped with Plate Armor (Fitted of course.)
Give no quarter young squire!

Or you could just fuck around until you figure out whats wrong, or edit the game files.

OR you could do the awesome quest.[/quote]

You can get tetanus from any Sharp terrain. Metal wreckage and broken windows are fairly common examples.

(And that “quest” is not in the game files. Would be an interesting if weird and difficult conduct, but it ain’t gonna fix your tetanus.)

Smite the non-beliver young squire!

Use your aggressive feelings…

TinHead gives the Young Squire Mininuke [Active] Detonation in one turn.

But chances are, he’ll find something to cure his tetenous on the way to the Big City. Or whatever tetnus is called. Tetanus? There we go.

Also I would rate the difficulty of the quest, very, very high.
Also you can’t use cars. Or eat. Or drink.

So, on my way to a giant city. I’m assuming all items in my path are possible keys. Within my cart are two dead squirrels, a dead cat, a rotten strawberry, three rocks, a fish fillet, an oddly shaped rock, and cocaine edit and now a mininuke.*
I’m assuming that one of these will be the cure for my tetanus.
Also picked up some pills in a faded container, reads anti-. I’m really hoping they’re anti depressants because running over the cat from earlier made me sad.

In unrelated news, taking 4 antibiotics a day, 2 vitamins, lots of painkillers, and I’m staying hydrated & fed.
What is the games duration for tetanus?

[quote=“mercylost, post:13, topic:6374”]So, on my way to a giant city. I’m assuming all items in my path are possible keys. Within my cart are two dead squirrels, a dead cat, a rotten strawberry, three rocks, a fish fillet, an oddly shaped rock, and cocaine edit and now a mininuke.*
I’m assuming that one of these will be the cure for my tetanus.
Also picked up some pills in a faded container, reads anti-. I’m really hoping they’re anti depressants because running over the cat from earlier made me sad.

In unrelated news, taking 4 antibiotics a day, 2 vitamins, lots of painkillers, and I’m staying hydrated & fed.
What is the games duration for tetanus?[/quote]

Permanent until cured. You’d want diazepam and ideally 3-4 doses as it’s a one_in 3 to cure tetanus. Royal Jelly works too, as does the blood filter aug.

Holy Christ that’s awesome! I was actually worrying that the hard times would be over soon. Now I have a quest!

maybe its changed, but royal jelly never works for me with tetanus. diazepam isnt too rare, but still uncommon enough to be a hassle to find.

Royal Jelly used to not cure tetanus or the parasitic diseases, but that got fixed a couple of weeks ago. I’d recommend updating your game, there’s been a lot of other changes.

Geez! That’s what it was, my character spasming! I thought I somehow got fungus despite wearing an RM13 suit and having barely any fungaloids around. Sure enough, antifungals had no effect, so I ate a royal jelly and it went away. Then I went through a crash site and it was there again.

Odd though, I don’t think any damage actually got through the suit.
Also I thought diazepam was for schizophrenia.

Diazepam is also for uncontrolled spasmg. Doesn’t actually cure.

Also, just gonna suicide this character. Don’t like dealing with Nuclear Super Mutant Tetanus. Seriously, is there any reason why antibiotics don’t cure this? Yes, the symptoms extend a bit beyond the infection while the toxin runs its course, however, damn you tetanus run your fucking course!

Ok, I know that mayoclinic.org isn’t equivalent to a doctor’s treatment, but, UGH!
http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/tetanus/basics/treatment/con-20021956

Molotov Cocktails @ gas-station = Cataclysm cure for Tetanus