Bandages and First Aids are bugged

In the most newest version (0.6-420-g501cc69) the bandages and first aids are really bugged.

Every time I use a bandage or first aid it either doesn’t disappear from my inventory or sometimes it even duplicates itself. So for example when I start with 1 bandage and I use one, I end up having 2 or more bandages… This happens with any bandage or first aid, the ones you find and the ones you craft.

Would be really nice to get this bug fixed as soon as possible as it makes the game much too easy as I can just have only one First Aid with me all the time healing me to full health. (I’ve uninstalled, updated, reinstalled the game several times and played with several characters, I still have the bug)

It’s not just bandages and first aids but alot of other consumables that don’t decrease in number after you consume them.

Yep , vaccine shots seem not to be consumed if you [a]ctivate them , but they are when you [E]at them.

Well, stone pots were missing from some nightly build, yesterday’s one I think. Couldn’t craft them even with 7 survival skill. That’s the price we pay for experimental builds, I guess. I could also swear that some of my items just… dissapeared if I put them on ground and left the area.

Why is the item description so fucked up when you [e]xamine the item? :frowning:

I liked the way it was before when all the text wasn’t just smashed together and now it’s so hard to figure out the stats of items. :frowning:

The bug has been reported on github.

You may have needed cooking 1 or 2, idk.

[quote=“woflsipder, post:5, topic:2164”]Why is the item description so fucked up when you [e]xamine the item? :frowning:

I liked the way it was before when all the text wasn’t just smashed together and now it’s so hard to figure out the stats of items. :([/quote]
They’ve been working on auto-text wrapping, so it’s probably also a bug from trying to scale text to screen - I noticed it immediately when the craft window takes up all of my vertical, even though I’m many times above normal.

On the other hand, in Samedi 0.6 you don’t see info about items in crafting or where it was… it’s stated as single line, which doesn’t fit in small window, thus ends up in the middle of sentence.

This should be fixed now, thanks for reporting, I’m not sure about the wrapping issue.