Asshole parking in the apocalypse

I’ve never actually noticed just how often cars are parked like this in the game until now.

Lol.

yea. Nobodies left around to say otherwise though.

So now I usually drive my car up to the door.

Also, some asshole apparently has been going from town to town, avoiding the zombies, and specifically destroying the wheels of pretty much every vehicle.

How else do you explain how something like 70% of vehicles have all four of their wheels completely destroyed?

[quote=“Solusphere, post:3, topic:12803”]Also, some asshole apparently has been going from town to town, avoiding the zombies, and specifically destroying the wheels of pretty much every vehicle.

How else do you explain how something like 70% of vehicles have all four of their wheels completely destroyed?[/quote]

Acid rain, I believe is the lore explanation.

I’d love to talk to the vehicle designer who decided to take the name “Cube Van” Literally. Maneuvering that thing through debris is an interesting proposition, to say the least.

Eh, makes sense if you don’t think about it too hard. Works for me.

Also, I love the fact that, like, every second town has at least one mobile meth lab.

Eh, makes sense if you don’t think about it too hard. Works for me.

Also, I love the fact that, like, every second town has at least one mobile meth lab.[/quote]

They gotta get their fix somehow.

You guys are silly.

The reason that the cars left in the road have no wheels, is because they are left in the road because they have no wheels.

The cars with the wheels have high tailed it out of there, until they too, lose their wheels.

[quote=“Subhazard, post:7, topic:12803”]You guys are silly.

The reason that the cars left in the road have no wheels, is because they are left in the road because they have no wheels.

The cars with the wheels have high tailed it out of there, until they too, lose their wheels.[/quote]Yep, without road crews keeping the streets clear most car tires will tend to have a short service life.

wheres my hoverjet?

i guess as soon as z-levels are done…
will there have to be a formula for fuel requirements when driving uphill?