Artifacts overwritten by copies of other artifacts?

Hi guys, I’ve had a game going for a while now and have gotten to the point where I’m capable of searching around for artifacts and other mysteries. I’ve only found two so far, both from mine finales. However, once I got my latest find back to base and went to put it on my display rack, I realized that my older artifact had turned into a copy of my new artifact.

The older one was a pair of boots, the “Boots of Ancient Miasma”, and the new one, a wooden harp, the “Harp of Eldritch Horrors” or something to that effect. When I got back to base, the boots had turned into another copy of the harp, but with Charges listed as -1.

I went ahead and went down into an Ancient Temple just to verify, and yes, both of my artifacts were overwritten with copies of an artifact called the Whispering Pyramid, which I haven’t even picked up yet. So I’m guessing it has to do with when they’re generated. Has anyone heard of this before? I’ve been using using an experimental build, 08a84d3.

An older copy of artifacts.gsav from my save folder: [{"type":"artifact_armor","id":"artifact_zu","name":"Boots of Ancient Miasma","description":"This is the Boots of Ancient Miasma.\nThey are the only ones of their kind.\nThey are plated in iron.","sym":91,"color":6,"price":0,"m1":"leather","m2":"null","volume":10,"weight":1650,"id":"artifact_zu","melee_dam":4,"melee_cut":0,"m_to_hit":-1,"item_flags":[],"techniques":[],"covers":128,"encumber":4,"coverage":5,"material_thickness":5,"env_resist":1,"warmth":4,"storage":0,"power_armor":false,"effects_worn":[14,34,12]},{"type":"artifact_armor","id":"artifact_zu","name":"Boots of Ancient Miasma","description":"This is the Boots of Ancient Miasma.\nThey are the only ones of their kind.\nThey are plated in iron.","sym":91,"color":6,"price":0,"m1":"leather","m2":"null","volume":10,"weight":1650,"id":"artifact_zu","melee_dam":4,"melee_cut":0,"m_to_hit":-1,"item_flags":[],"techniques":[],"covers":128,"encumber":4,"coverage":5,"material_thickness":5,"env_resist":1,"warmth":4,"storage":0,"power_armor":false,"effects_worn":[14,34,12]},{"type":"artifact_armor","id":"artifact_zu","name":"Boots of Ancient Miasma","description":"This is the Boots of Ancient Miasma.\nThey are the only ones of their kind.\nThey are plated in iron.","sym":91,"color":6,"price":0,"m1":"leather","m2":"null","volume":10,"weight":1650,"id":"artifact_zu","melee_dam":4,"melee_cut":0,"m_to_hit":-1,"item_flags":[],"techniques":[],"covers":128,"encumber":4,"coverage":5,"material_thickness":5,"env_resist":1,"warmth":4,"storage":0,"power_armor":false,"effects_worn":[14,34,12]}]

And the current artifacts.gsav: [{"type":"artifact_tool","id":"artifact_zu","name":"whispering pyramid","description":"This regular tetrahedron makes very faint whispering sounds.","sym":58,"color":15,"price":0,"m1":"stone","m2":"null","volume":4,"weight":294,"melee_dam":0,"melee_cut":0,"m_to_hit":0,"item_flags":[],"techniques":[],"ammo":"NULL","max_charges":3,"def_charges":3,"rand_charges":[],"charges_per_use":1,"turns_per_charge":0,"revert_to":"null","charge_type":4,"effects_wielded":[],"effects_activated":[14,23],"effects_carried":[]},{"type":"artifact_tool","id":"artifact_zu","name":"whispering pyramid","description":"This regular tetrahedron makes very faint whispering sounds.","sym":58,"color":15,"price":0,"m1":"stone","m2":"null","volume":4,"weight":294,"melee_dam":0,"melee_cut":0,"m_to_hit":0,"item_flags":[],"techniques":[],"ammo":"NULL","max_charges":3,"def_charges":3,"rand_charges":[],"charges_per_use":1,"turns_per_charge":0,"revert_to":"null","charge_type":4,"effects_wielded":[],"effects_activated":[14,23],"effects_carried":[]},{"type":"artifact_tool","id":"artifact_zu","name":"whispering pyramid","description":"This regular tetrahedron makes very faint whispering sounds.","sym":58,"color":15,"price":0,"m1":"stone","m2":"null","volume":4,"weight":294,"melee_dam":0,"melee_cut":0,"m_to_hit":0,"item_flags":[],"techniques":[],"ammo":"NULL","max_charges":3,"def_charges":3,"rand_charges":[],"charges_per_use":1,"turns_per_charge":0,"revert_to":"null","charge_type":4,"effects_wielded":[],"effects_activated":[14,23],"effects_carried":[]},{"type":"artifact_tool","id":"artifact_zu","name":"whispering pyramid","description":"This regular tetrahedron makes very faint whispering sounds.","sym":58,"color":15,"price":0,"m1":"stone","m2":"null","volume":4,"weight":294,"melee_dam":0,"melee_cut":0,"m_to_hit":0,"item_flags":[],"techniques":[],"ammo":"NULL","max_charges":3,"def_charges":3,"rand_charges":[],"charges_per_use":1,"turns_per_charge":0,"revert_to":"null","charge_type":4,"effects_wielded":[],"effects_activated":[14,23],"effects_carried":[]},{"type":"artifact_tool","id":"artifact_zu","name":"whispering pyramid","description":"This regular tetrahedron makes very faint whispering sounds.","sym":58,"color":15,"price":0,"m1":"stone","m2":"null","volume":4,"weight":294,"melee_dam":0,"melee_cut":0,"m_to_hit":0,"item_flags":[],"techniques":[],"ammo":"NULL","max_charges":3,"def_charges":3,"rand_charges":[],"charges_per_use":1,"turns_per_charge":0,"revert_to":"null","charge_type":4,"effects_wielded":[],"effects_activated":[14,23],"effects_carried":[]}]

I think this was fixed recently, there was a weird string handling bug that caused them to be written out as the same item.