Arachnics thingies must die

Really, i hate their spawns. They spawn in fleets of 200 or 300 and they DON’T EVER STOP SPAWNING. I SO FUIGIU HATE THEM.

I mean, yeah, they add hardiness tot he game, but CMON! Put more bears and wolves.

What? Do you think you could reword this post into a coherent one that forms a suggestion about a specific monster or type of monsters?

I mean seriously, you talk about “arachnics thingies”, whatever those are, in the title text and then talk about “fuigiu”, which looks kinda like “fungi”. Pick something concrete and edit your post to actually mean something please.

[quote=“i2amroy, post:2, topic:3608”]What? Do you think you could reword this post into a coherent one that forms a suggestion about a specific monster or type of monsters?

I mean seriously, you talk about “arachnics thingies”, whatever those are, in the title text and then talk about “fuigiu”, which looks kinda like “fungi”. Pick something concrete and edit your post to actually mean something please.[/quote]

Best guess? He’s speaking of “Arachnids” …but the spiders don’t spawn in mass hordes even near the forest parts… Fungaloids spawn in mass-hordes but still I see auto-correct switching “ARACHNICS” to “ARACHNIDS” and not anything remotely close to “Fungaloid”

EDIT: Or he means these kinds of “Arachnids” but then it’s just wrong game.

Though they might be amusing to see in-game.

Ah… Starship troopers. My favorite movie next to the A-team.

But really StopSignal, you should reword your post.

i think he means the jumping and wolf spiders, and yes they don’t really spawn that much it’s more that they aren’t afraid of you.
so when you are mechanicking in the street or disassembling shelves it seems like you are constantly getting “You were hurt” messages. Maybe make the spiders skittish on their own but bolder in packs, so instead of waking up three times a night being attacked by one spider, you’d wake up, house surrounded by 30.

uh I think I like the first option more, didn’t the op say the hate them spawning in large number. As I recall spiders are not pack-oriented creatures.

I’ve literally never seen more than two spiders at a time.

I beg to differ.

Ugh scary stuff ^

Would you climb this tree for $1,000? $10,000?

Naked for $100,000?

EDIT: are those human corpses I spy in the upper branches?

Naked for $100,000?

EDIT: are those human corpses I spy in the upper branches?[/quote]

Gah! This will give me nightmares for sure :((

Naked for $100,000?

ALL of the fire D:

Naked for $100,000?

…If the spiders aren’t poisonous and there’s a shower waiting for me when I’m done climbing, I’ll do it naked. Being poor is a bitch.

If I have a match, I’ll do it.
Burn it down, stand on the burnt trunk.

[quote=“Mrnocamera, post:17, topic:3608”]If I have a match, I’ll do it.
Burn it down, stand on the burnt trunk.[/quote]

When you DO burn it, brace yourself for a spider-shower, probably still-alive-and-very-angry-spider-shower.

[quote=“infectedmochi, post:18, topic:3608”][quote=“Mrnocamera, post:17, topic:3608”]If I have a match, I’ll do it.
Burn it down, stand on the burnt trunk.[/quote]

When you DO burn it, brace yourself for a spider-shower, probably still-alive-and-very-angry-spider-shower.[/quote]
Okay, give me a shotgun-mounted flamethrower that sprays a mix of fire and piss at it.

Ok, ok, sorry. I was really in a hurry. Really.
Rowriting.

Now, i know that they don’t spawn in packs, but it is not even fun, i ALWAYS have 4 or 5 spiders near me, i kill them, and there are even more. And i NEVER see anything else. Not even wolves. Nothing. Always those freaking spiders. All my bullets are wasted with those spiders. Looks like i am exaggerating, but no. I see one, and i say, here comes the pack, because they come in packs to me, idk why. I kill the first, and 2 more come to me. They are cool and a good addition to the game, but… when the zambinals come, at least put more of them instead of spiders.

When i go in a car at night, i must turn off the Enemy Sighted system becuase every 10 seconds it reactivates and i see other spider. Always. Usually the wolf spiders. All the time.

There are LOTS of other possible enemies. I’d like to see little mid-formed Jabberwocks or more wolves. More packs of wolves, that for sure. Or taking some creatures of the swamp and putting them in little quantities sometimes. But spiders really are a pain for me.