Apocalypse Plow mk.IV (pics+desc.+download)

mk.III post: http://smf.cataclysmdda.com/index.php?topic=9533.msg217358#msg217358

pretty pictures: http://imgur.com/a/NpBjg

I’ve been sick for a few days, so I picked up CDDA again. Remembered exactly why I love it.
I’m not even going to bother trying to list everything I’ve added to this 19-ton monstrosity.
Note: (it says day 8 in the screenshots, but I just ported to the new version, actual production time 190+ days)

Still building this in 100% survival, using most of the cool default mods.
Running on 60" Tank Treads with a Turbolaser Turret up front, 120mm Tank Gun and dual grenade launchers in the back.
Two cockpits, both hooked up to the surveillance system, easy to traverse between the two modes while driving.

Yes, this incarnation is a lot slower, but literally the second I found those tank treads, I realized how rarely I was going above 50 MPH.

Download-
http://pastebin.com/pvHK5q14

Questions?

update:
Following some accidental testing, it turns out that this ridiculous frankenstein killdozer cuts through forests like wet butter, sans damage.

Get you some pulse laser turrets and put them here and there and leave them on auto. Then upgrade to full on laser cannon turrets once you find enough fusion blaster arm CBMs. My current deathmobile is packing 8x laser cannon turrets and it just mows through everything even with hordes on and spawn at 5x.

I have like three turbolasers, a 120mm RWS, a 40mm grenade turret, and a .50 Browning turret but they hardly get used due to how much the auto lasers own. I leave the floodlights on all night and sleep in the middle of town in it, nothing can touch it.

[quote=“Thwap, post:2, topic:10579”]Get you some pulse laser turrets and put them here and there and leave them on auto. Then upgrade to full on laser cannon turrets once you find enough fusion blaster arm CBMs. My current deathmobile is packing 8x laser cannon turrets and it just mows through everything even with hordes on and spawn at 5x.

I have like three turbolasers, a 120mm RWS, a 40mm grenade turret, and a .50 Browning turret but they hardly get used due to how much the auto lasers own. I leave the floodlights on all night and sleep in the middle of town in it, nothing can touch it.[/quote]

what about tank bots? during night they can spot you before you spot him of course heat or two will just scratch armor but they can touch it

[quote=“Thwap, post:2, topic:10579”]Get you some pulse laser turrets and put them here and there and leave them on auto. Then upgrade to full on laser cannon turrets once you find enough fusion blaster arm CBMs. My current deathmobile is packing 8x laser cannon turrets and it just mows through everything even with hordes on and spawn at 5x.

I have like three turbolasers, a 120mm RWS, a 40mm grenade turret, and a .50 Browning turret but they hardly get used due to how much the auto lasers own. I leave the floodlights on all night and sleep in the middle of town in it, nothing can touch it.[/quote]

yoooo I have sooo many fusion blaster arms, I gotta get on this just as soon as I’m not too lazy to make turret frames

even still, with the way I drive, turrets only get in the way of me running over hordes of undead mothafuckas

Wait… WHAT?!

You can use CBMs to make vehicle weapons now?

a few of blaze’s mods turrets can be built with them… namely the pulse turrets and i think one other

If there’s an active tank drone within the reality bubble then I probably want to kill it before I go to sleep, but that’s why I have a 120mm gun on the roof. I’ll hear it coming from a mile away anyway since it’s probably shooting at zombies or something.

[quote=“DG123, post:5, topic:10579”]Wait… WHAT?!

You can use CBMs to make vehicle weapons now?[/quote]

Vehicle Additions Pack mod and the Tanks mod are musts man.

I believe I have those mods active… But where do you get the recipe to turn the CBM into a gun?

Its they both auto learned mounted laser cannon and the mountable turbolaser cannon can use em

A suggestion for a better name –

[shadow=red,left][glow=red,2,300]THE APLOWCALYPSE MK.IV[/glow][/shadow]