Afterschool hell scenario

The idea came to me when making a new character.
I think that a scenario where you start somewhere in a school, maybe on the bathroom toilet, could be fun. Professions limited to student, and maybe a few others that make sense. (Not sure if there’s a teachers profession)

Can someone implement this please?

Yay or nay from those reading this?

Hmm, i know i really hate when someone says “go and try it yourself, it’s easy”. But i was playing with jsons the other day and it’s actually really easy and fun, modding! You could easily add this, ask for it to merge and be happy to contribute.
Sounds cool, i don’t know if spawning exactly in the bathroom is possible, but sounds like fun!

I would think appropriate professions would be:
Teacher
Student
Security Officer and/or Cop
Shower Victim
Janitor
Electrician

Sounds like !FUN!

I’ve added a profession before and I would do this except that my PC doesnt have web access since I moved out. Im on a smartphone or I would be looking up on how to do it instead of asking.

This does seem a reasonable and interesting starting scenario. Considering the zombie children that spawn around schools the morale penalties for just fighting early-game would take a chunk out of crafting and add a curveball.

[quote=“Pthalocy, post:6, topic:7921”]This does seem a reasonable and interesting starting scenario. Considering the zombie children that spawn around schools the morale penalties for just fighting early-game would take a chunk out of crafting and add a curveball.[/quote]Yeah, starting with Psychopath would be a must have.

That, or get reeeaally good at throwing, fast.