A Tiny Typo

Hi guys,

I found a tiny typo and, seeing as you’re preparing for the next stable release, thought I would mention it in case someone wants to fix it.

It’s with the glass plate item and the error is, well, it doesn’t have a full stop (period) at the end of the description. Pedantic I know, but hey, we all want this game to be as awesome as can be, don’t we… :smiley:

‘A glass dinner plate, you could probably play frisbee with it’

I’ll add my 2 cents: on the mods to use help screen the text is “Move selcted mod down”.

1 more pedantic issue

On one of the Hazardous Waste Sarcophagus logs, a character is referred to as the director of the EPA at the start of a document, and the director of the CDC at the end. The latter seems to be the correct one, seeing as in a prior log the director of the EPA is named differently.

[quote=“Solusphere, post:3, topic:7702”]1 more pedantic issue

On one of the Hazardous Waste Sarcophagus logs, a character is referred to as the director of the EPA at the start of a document, and the director of the CDC at the end. The latter seems to be the correct one, seeing as in a prior log the director of the EPA is named differently.[/quote]

OK. I’d suspected that perhaps the EPA director was “asked to resign” in the general run-up to the Cataclysm, but sure, we can fix that.