A piece of smoke came in my house and it won't leave

Seriously, is there nothing I can do to get it to dissippate? If there isn’t, I’m just going to pretend it’s a ghost of a previous owner that keeps waking me at random hours of the night.

are you playing the absolute latest nightly build?
there was a bug in the prior version where smoke would never go away, even after days. it’s been fixed now though.

I’ve experienced the same bug and so have others, but your explanation for it is the best I’ve heard yet.

i know the solution. step on to it. it will just vanish and you won’t get the effect. i don’t think it is really there and it’s just that the game thinks it’s there but it’s not.

I’m fond of the thread title. Amusing mental image: a cloud of smoke opening up the door floating in, and just floating around despite woofinator telling it to leave. “Get out of my house!”

Yup. I stay up all night shaking, wondering if someone is just summoning a Smoker Z in my quarters.

[quote=“KA101, post:5, topic:2442”]I’m fond of the thread title. Amusing mental image: a cloud of smoke opening up the door floating in, and just floating around despite woofinator telling it to leave. “Get out of my house!”[/quote]Someone needs to draw this.

You guys are gonna love what happened. I opened my bedroom window and kept running towards the smoke and then running towards the window to signify that I was trying to get it to leave. And cross my heart hope to die after like 2 minutes of floating around in circles it took a direct route out of the window.

I think I freed his soul

THAT SMOKE NEEDS A NAME! it can be Cataclysm’s mascot!

How about…Smokey?

Brb, doing now.

There you go, a five second drawing of this.

Haha, beautiful. Exaclty how it happened

LOL, neat.

How about…Smokey?[/quote]

I dunno, it looks more like an Ashley.

Well that’s a very rude piece of smoke, then. Manners these days, smh.

How about…Smokey?[/quote]

I dunno, it looks more like an Ashley.[/quote]

Ashley Elizabeth Alistair Danger McSmokington, or “Smokey” for short