A Mod List

I already have a fixed version of it in another thread so I don't see why you can't do the same in GitHub.

Could you get me a link please? I searched for it and I couldn’t find anything. Thanks!

Maybe even modify it to be current with the latest experimentals?

That is what I had in mind :slight_smile:

Anyone know if jury-rigged robots works with latest experimental… also anyone know if it’s in a non-7z format somewhere?

http://smf.cataclysmdda.com/index.php?topic=14737.0

Wow, Thanks!

Hello All!

Does anybody have a working link to the airdrops mod for Version 0.C-22738?

I can’t seem to get it working, even though i’ve sunk about 4 hours to editing the .jsons in text format and hoping that I can make the things work, but I really have no experience in any of the C languages, and i’m not having any success. Did i do something wrong? Please let me know.

Hi there, :slight_smile:

"Air-Drops", "Chemical Breakdown and Re-creation", "3D Printing", and more

Thanks for showing interest, I lately updated this to work with the most recent experimental update :slight_smile:

Oh my… everything is broken. I just got a PC and started playing cata again. I’m not sure I have the time or inclination to redo this list…but I’d still like to share my fixes with you all. I’ve got several mods functional that I don’t see anybody updating. I’ll be posting something as soon as I decide the best way to share, probably use GitHub for ease of updates on my end…

I saw your post on Reddit ,Chaosvolt, glad you’re stillbaround.

Later,
Malkeus

1 Like