A Mod List

Huehuehue. It’s fine, in any case. XP

Good job on keeping this list updated.

I second that, great selection of mods!
Keep up the good work!

Thank you, gentlepersons :slight_smile:

Thank you for adding my mod to the list, it gave me the motivation to get it onto github.

Awesome! I was hoping that was your handiwork :slight_smile:

The link to the survivor mod is broken in the list.

Fixed. Wonder when that happened…

Thanks for pointing it out rremyroy :slight_smile:

For anybody who use the nanites mod, replace the scenarios.json with this:

[ { "type": "scenario", "ident": "wilderness", "edit-mode": "modify", "add:professions" : ["nanitestech"] },{ "type": "scenario", "ident": "heli_crash", "edit-mode": "modify", "add:professions" : ["nanitestech"] } ]

I like that you have Rogue’s font in the staging area. That’s one I haven’t seen elsewhere and it looks good. Fonts might be outside the scope of your list, but it wouldn’t hurt to have a recommended font list somewhere.

White Rabbit is one that I like because of it’s older-terminal looking style: http://www.squaregear.net/fonts/whitrabt.shtml

See also: http://www.wiki.cataclysmdda.com/index.php?title=How_to_compile&redirect=no#Monospace_fonts

White rabbit looks really cool, I may have to add it to my game. I’m using a modified fonts.json whose source I can no longer find or it would be on the list as well.

I intend to reorganize things to include a section for UI mods such as fonts and utilities like the launcher and any other enhancements that crop up, along with links to common programs used to modify the game files, like notepad++, sublime, codeblocks and anything else people feel should be there.

In the mean time, I’ve added a section to the Fun Facts portion of the 2nd post that includes the link you gave and makes the 2 font links easier to parse, thanks for the information :slight_smile:

Unfortunately Rogue Font’s download link is broken, and I don’t know where to acquire it. Both of the linked fonts threads are good resources though and contain lots of information about additional fonts and instructions for changing or creating your own font.

I saw that nanites mod. And all I could think of is that I want to play Senator Armstrong

@pisskop I watched that boss fight on youtube after seeing your post. All I could think was, “What the fuck? Wut? No…”. Seriously, I thought Metal Gear was a gritty stealth killing FPS, where did the anime sword wielding cyborg stuff come from? I know I’ve seen both of those characters occur over and over in Japanimation of all sorts. I’m out of touch apparently.

On to business: We have a new utility available! It’s a character and vehicle transfer utility created by john-cdda. I did some testing and it appears to work perfectly when moving things between worlds with the same mods installed. The text-based menu is smooth and easy to navigate with tons of awesome features to simplify working with save files. The transfer vehicle to json is particularly great, that is a PITA to do manually. Enjoy, and don’t forget to backup your saves (it’s an option in the utility now, no excuses!)

I dont care about the main character. I just like the Senator. The game itself is a spinoff hackandslash that focuses on percise button timing.

Raiden is a most annoying protagonist. And i hate his lisp. Stupid cyborg couldnt get that removed when they replave his face?

Is it a capcom game? because it kind of reminded me of a capcom game…all that repetition of attacks was pretty lame imo.

I noticed that “No Shocker Zombies” is listed under the missing links… I doubt I was the first to create such a mod, but I did actually make one for myself that I currently use. I decided to upload it here if anyone is looking for it.

The Bio-Weapon mods link is down.

That mod and the Survivor Mod have been combined together to become the Cataclysm ++ Mod.

If people are ok with it (since there is no reply from GreatTuna), I could host Nimian Manufacture Guns in GitHub and update it to be compatible with the latest versions of this game.

I already have a fixed version of it in another thread so I don’t see why you can’t do the same in github. Maybe even modify it to be current with the latest experimentals?