(4af7c5b Tiles) speed penalty for temperatures twice the displayed&intended value

Yeah, as you can see. I think it may be accidentally applying the debuff twice, somehow.
Very debilitating when being a bit warm all over can make the difference between 75 and 53 speed.
Am i the only one who feels the intended heat debuffs may be a little steep, as is? I guess i’m more of a fan of -1, -3 per limb for the first two levels of heat/coldness, instead of -2,-4 model, if just because -22 speed will make you rather slow for just feeling uncomfortably chilly. But maybe i’m just gauging it all wrong.
Guess i may have put too much suggestion in my bug report.

Known, thanks, working on it.

[quote=“KA101, post:2, topic:8408”]Known, thanks, working on it.[/quote]hadn’t seen anything in the forum anout it, i probably should’ve checked the Issues on the git. Sorry.
Any particular convinient way of checking it’s fixedness on mobile without begging someone to post it here or something? I’m a bit unfamilliar with how github interacts woth mobile. (My only source of internet, meh)

Not familiar with mobile access. :-/ Sorry.

Aright aright, thanks anyhow. I’ll poke my head around thr git and see if i can check the status from here in a few days.
returns to 25 speed city brawling

You can check the github website issue list just fine on mobile, though I suggest scrolling down to the bottom of the screen and clicking on the “desktop version” button.

I almost always use GitHub through mobile. The only thing you need desktop for is search and editing (which is…difficult on mobile anyway). I tend to keep an eye on the commits log, so I’ll try to remember to pm you when I see it go through.