[#310 Jenkins] Dear Wolfie,

Sorry no screenshot here,

I’ve noticed that you can close a window from the outside once you’ve left the building. But can an animal open it, enter my house and close it?
It was dinner alright, since Wolfie the wolf was Ignoring even though he spawned two tiles away from my character. Didn’t even budge when I threw a hammer or whatnot at him for 8 or so DMG. The door was closed - the whole place was shut like an orb, for that matter.
It’s a good thing he wasn’t hostile since I was crafting, so he could’ve cut me up real well. I even gave him some time to dissapear before I clobber him, but he didn’t do it, not even a change in the mood, for the poor canine.

Such is a sad story of Wolfie the wolf, sacrificed by the Spawn gods. :slight_smile:

[quote=“vultures, post:1, topic:3035”]Sorry no screenshot here,

I’ve noticed that you can close a window from the outside once you’ve left the building. But can an animal open it, enter my house and close it?
It was dinner alright, since Wolfie the wolf was Ignoring even though he spawned two tiles away from my character. Didn’t even budge when I threw a hammer or whatnot at him for 8 or so DMG. The door was closed - the whole place was shut like an orb, for that matter.
It’s a good thing he wasn’t hostile since I was crafting, so he could’ve cut me up real well. I even gave him some time to dissapear before I clobber him, but he didn’t do it, not even a change in the mood, for the poor canine.

Such is a sad story of Wolfie the wolf, sacrificed by the Spawn gods. :-)[/quote]

Wolfie will be missed by all… :wink:

Didn’t know animals could spawn inside, did you have dogfoot laying around?

Animals could spawn inside way back before 0.7.1., now they shouldn’t.

Somehow I have an impression this happens only when there’s a house leaning onto another one. I haven’t tried to sqeeze in through those weird looking ASCIIs and get inside the other house. I never forget closing the door behind me when leaving my crib.
@Zireael - the build notification is in the thread’s Title.