2x Morale, Bonus or Bug?

Hello I have been recently fiddling around with the experimentals, and I have tried quite a few, 4 different ones to be exact, and in each game I noticed that my morale gains from food and liquor were Twice what they should be normally and is stated under enjoyment, Are things getting a morale bonus and the text is not keeping up or is this a bug?

I have noticed this in all 4 experimentals

.A 1524
.A 1498
.A 1497
.A 1487

I’m getting single-morale in my local dev build, so can’t replicate. Any details?

Do you have the optimist trait? It doubles all positive morale effects.

i do not

Do you have gourmand, then? I’m not sure if it affects liqour… but gourmand increases food bonuses I think.

Yep, if you’d get morale from consuming something (includes liquor, coffee, etc) Gourmand gives additional morale, so this could be another WAI reason.

Yep, if you’d get morale from consuming something (includes liquor, coffee, etc) Gourmand gives additional morale, so this could be another WAI reason.[/quote]

I play with absolutly no moral bonus traits heres my positive traits

Quick
Light Step
Fleet footed
Night vision

I’ve seen it work that way. I though it was a feature to make morale count more.

Been trying more up to date experimental builds, still getting the same thing, 2x the enjoyment of items is getting added, the limits still work

It will be fixed soon:

[quote=“latogato, post:10, topic:6220”]It will be fixed soon:
https://github.com/CleverRaven/Cataclysm-DDA/pull/7827[/quote]

Yay, I thought forsure I was the only one experiencing it and no one believe me

It wasn’t that we didn’t believe you, I’m just bad about remembering to let people know when a bug has been addressed.

It’s fixed now.