1961: 100 power storage form cbm

I just installed a power storage cbm and got a hundred power storage.

If you’re running experimental, that’s not a bug. Bionic power got a revamp since last stable version. Power costs were changed as well.

Edit:
That does remind me though, when I decided to switch from stable to experimental, I took my save over and while there didn’t seem to be any real issues, my pre-existing power capacity did not get changed to correspond with the new values. In other words, someone who used one Mk I Power Capacity on Stable then loaded their save in Experimental would still have only 4 capacity and not 100. Might be something for the devs to look into to allow for future backwards compatibility if values get readjusted again.

[quote=“Enepttastic, post:2, topic:7151”]If you’re running experimental, that’s not a bug. Bionic power got a revamp since last stable version. Power costs were changed as well.

Edit:
That does remind me though, when I decided to switch from stable to experimental, I took my save over and while there didn’t seem to be any real issues, my pre-existing power capacity did not get changed to correspond with the new values. In other words, someone who used one Mk I Power Capacity on Stable then loaded their save in Experimental would still have only 4 capacity and not 100. Might be something for the devs to look into to allow for future backwards compatibility if values get readjusted again.[/quote]

We’re aware of that problem, but thanks.

[quote=“KA101, post:3, topic:7151”][quote=“Enepttastic, post:2, topic:7151”]If you’re running experimental, that’s not a bug. Bionic power got a revamp since last stable version. Power costs were changed as well.

Edit:
That does remind me though, when I decided to switch from stable to experimental, I took my save over and while there didn’t seem to be any real issues, my pre-existing power capacity did not get changed to correspond with the new values. In other words, someone who used one Mk I Power Capacity on Stable then loaded their save in Experimental would still have only 4 capacity and not 100. Might be something for the devs to look into to allow for future backwards compatibility if values get readjusted again.[/quote]

Groovy
We’re aware of that problem, but thanks.[/quote]