Power overwhelming

cataclysmdda-0.A-1996
Windows starter

When I play my game last night, my Bionic power capacity is 1000+! When I play this morning, it is now 62500!

I dont change versions since last night. I think it multiplied by 100 and I dont know what happened.

Only activity I think that may contribute to this is when I installed Battery System CBM and failed installation of Metabolic Interchange CBM.

Power levels have changed to the equivalent of batterys.

In other words, not a bug.

but it change two times without changing experimental versions (from 1000 - 62500!). I forgot to say that before my power become 1000, my used to be 100. I update if my bionic power change again. Or Ill conduct a little experiment.

Probably update code firing multiple times. Thanks for reporting.

That certainly sounds like quite the bug. Either that, or you managed to not only be First Contact with the Protoss, but you also successfully merged with the Templar and became some kind of mutant Archon.

I’m going to lean towards the former, but I’ll get my swarm ready just in case.

[quote=“Khrysanth, post:6, topic:7219”]That certainly sounds like quite the bug. Either that, or you managed to not only be First Contact with the Protoss, but you also successfully merged with the Templar and became some kind of mutant Archon.

I’m going to lean towards the former, but I’ll get my swarm ready just in case.[/quote]

Heh nice SC reference. Now what I need is a decent power generating CBM and create my Ultimate Mobile Fortress. Too bad no debug option for lessening bionic power.