Most bionic power you've ever had?

I just hit 22,000 and was wondering what y’all have gotten up to in the past?
Legit playthroughs only, please.

Like, our power capacity or the amount we actually had stored?
20,600 for capacity, but I only actually had about a thousand or so less power than that actually stored.

I have 9400 and I thought that was a lot until I clicked on this thread. More than enough to run my Enhanced Memory Banks perpetually, though, not to mention a bunch of electronics off my Internal UPS.

I was going with capacity, but I’m obsessive about keeping fully charged #powerjunkie

This is probably a noob question, but I’ve noticed a lot of things (like the internal ups, zombie slaves, etc.) on the forums that I haven’t seen in my game and I can’t find on the wiki, is there like, a beta version that I don’t know about?
Currently running 0.B

The experimentals are the closest to a "beta”.

Awesome, thanks!

Yep, the experimentals are great. You get new features at a reasonable rate, and it’s not too unstable. I would turn autosave on, though. Also, the wiki is nice, but not terribly up-to-date. For looking at items, at least, check out the CDDA Item Browser. It pulls directly from the game’s source code, so it’s always accurate, and you can toggle between the stable and experimental versions.

520,000+

I’ve never actually accumulated a lot of bionic power. I think I got up to 8k or something on my Dredd playthrough, but Dredd is now his name without the ‘r’. [size=2pt](Dedd. I can spell so well)[/size]

I got a rediculess high ammount when the system got changed . it somehow stack up over a few loads of my savegame and thus i got like 700000 ~

that said i rarely even do cbms nowadays cause i like doing it the harder way.

Somewhere around 2000 because once the game becomes trivial I get bored and put down the character.

Just over a thousand, 1200 to be exact. Never seen any reason to get more since I seldom use it anyway. Have left several storage CBMs that I have found on the ground.

My bear Leroy had 27000, because I lucked out hardcore in a few labs that had a ton of those cbm storage lockers.

I got mine back when labs were filled to the brim with zombie scientists and bio-operators. I would just stand in a doorway and kill them all, butcher them, then install several thousand units of power.

[quote=“Valpo, post:10, topic:8887”]I got a rediculess high ammount when the system got changed . it somehow stack up over a few loads of my savegame and thus i got like 700000 ~

that said i rarely even do cbms nowadays cause i like doing it the harder way.[/quote]
I remember that bug. IIRC somebody got to like 10,000,000 in one of their saves before we finally got it fixed up. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“i2amroy, post:15, topic:8887”][quote=“Valpo, post:10, topic:8887”]I got a rediculess high ammount when the system got changed . it somehow stack up over a few loads of my savegame and thus i got like 700000 ~

that said i rarely even do cbms nowadays cause i like doing it the harder way.[/quote]
I remember that bug. IIRC somebody got to like 10,000,000 in one of their saves before we finally got it fixed up. :P[/quote]
That might have been me, but I went into my save and put it back to around what it had been before.

About ~14K. I’ve got tired of farming even more, that’s just too boring.

20 (well back before bionic power numbers werent equal to battery charge numbers)

I dont really bionic.