0.B 2542-2543 Wincurses - Crash on Pick-Up

Playing around with 2543 and I had a very odd crash when I tried to pick up items in bulk. Happened again a second time when I tried picking up a few rotten bottles of juice.

I rolled back to 2542, same thing happened. Tried picking up quite a few things at the same time and it crashed (again one of the items was a bottle of rotten juice).

Each crash happened on a seperate clean save each time.

Will update if I can reproduce it more easily. Let me know if you need more info i.e. world gen settings, etc.

Edit : OK, latest crash on 2542 happened just trying to open a door to a grocery store and walk through it :/. I have no idea what’s going on.

Edit 2 : Got a crash examining a food cupboard in a house that had stuff in it. This however was on 2538 on a clean save. One of the things I noticed was that all these crashes are happening during winter time (since I’m playing on the sheltered scenario) where alot of food can go rotten. The last 2 crashes are in places where rotten food can be found. Are they linked to the way food rotting is checked maybe?

Most likely: I was checking for Kevin’s item overhaul to fix speed, and it appears to have had some issues with grabbing things. :-/

This time on 2553 wincurses it crahsed just by trying to get to the basement of the evac shelter :/. Managed to replicate this twice on the same world save.