0.9 Crash (screenshot)

Got a crash to desktop when trying to clean a broken window. Upon trying to load the autosave from shortly before the crash, I got the following error message and the game stopped loading (froze).

Looks like an issue with NPC’s to me…

That would be odd, as I play with NPCs off. Unless it was turned on accidentally somehow during the initial world gen, though it is still off in my options when I check. Also there were no NPCs at the bunker at the start.

I can confirm that all construction is crashing, and it’s not with NPC’s on for me either.

The load-freeze is a known issue.

[s]Construction, on the other four tentacles, is news to me. Would be nice to get more information on that if you’ve got it.

(Obviously, a saved game may not be a good solution.)[/s]

OK, just saw the other report. Thanks for reporting.

Just came on to report this same problem.

It mentions the army in there, has there been any changes to that resently?

[quote=“TaintedHolyWater, post:6, topic:3966”]Just came on to report this same problem.

It mentions the army in there, has there been any changes to that resently?[/quote]

[s]Last time factions.cpp got touched was a comma-fix two months ago. AtomicDryad redid the save methodology for factions a month ago; though that seems a more likely culprit…I’d imagine we’d have noticed before now, if it was. :wink:

So I dunno what to tell you.[/s]

Looked a little more: there’s a PR for this already. Sorry for the bad information.