[0.8-1967-g3070962] Cannot instal armor in a 'closed' vehicle

The title is a little vague but basically you can have one of several parts as a “wall” on a vehicle:

[ul][li]Welding Rig, RV Kitchen, Mini-Fridge - All are “Solid” but also transparent[/li]
[li]Board - Solid and Opaque[/li]
[li]Quarter Panel - Solid and transparent[/li]
[li]Steel, Alloy, Spiked, Hard Platings - Passable and Transparent[/li][/ul]

Any of those can be installed as a “wall” part, and as a result armor cannot be installed anymore if you want that section impassable. (For example bolting Steel plating to an RV.)

On a semi-related note, what is “Quarter Panel” ? Other than a transparent board.

Quarter-panels are the parts of your car that are like a skinny board, so you can see past them, but they are still sealed so you can’t move past them.

That said armor really needs to be looked at in exactly how it works.

[quote=“i2amroy, post:2, topic:3649”]Quarter-panels are the parts of your car that are like a skinny board, so you can see past them, but they are still sealed so you can’t move past them.

That said armor really needs to be looked at in exactly how it works.[/quote]

That was exceptionally helpful, if my teachers had been that helpful in school I might have a job XDD

As far as armor goes I have to ask, from a code standpoint does anyone know if it actually did anything at all …or was it all in my head?

Unless there was an override in the system I’m not aware of, it was always fairly pointless :stuck_out_tongue: