You can find Cathedrals in towns right?

I thought I saw one before I was brutally murdered by Zombie brutes.

Uh, yeah.

yeah,I went to church, and then never came back,Why?,A zombie dog, three zombie dogs, thirty zombie dogs

how is today,hahahahahahahahah

[quote=“千面日月, post:3, topic:2400”]yeah,I went to church, and then never came back,Why?,A zombie dog, three zombie dogs, thirty zombie dogs

how is today,hahahahahahahahah[/quote]You went to a building owned by a death cult. You just got what you deserved.

Religion bashing aside, cathedrals are nice places, usually they stock non-perishable food, clean water and safe beds in the basement. You might also find nice clothes like trench coats or rain coats in them. Plenty of space to store loot too.

i have not played .7 yet, the new buildings are nice to see, but they dont seem to have much in the way of a reason to go them. no unique goodies. generally less stuff than I can get elsewhere.

did they enhance them for .7?

[quote=“千面日月, post:3, topic:2400”]yeah,I went to church, and then never came back,Why?,A zombie dog, three zombie dogs, thirty zombie dogs

how is today,hahahahahahahahah[/quote]

For me it’s always thirty zombie dogs and sixty zombie kids.

Seriously the places that contain kids and dogs never just have a few it’s always a horde.