Williham presents!

After reading through the (terrible) “Big bionics?” thread, I came to the conclusion that actually having some mutations to counteract the steady stream of grotesqueness modifiers you get with mutations would be a good idea, so I went ahead and added 4 new traits/mutations:

Pretty, Beautiful, Very Beautiful, and Glorious.

Their effects are pretty much the opposite of Ugly, Deformed, et. al.

So I guess something good came out of that mess after all. :wink:

That…was long overdue. Good job.

I was trying to figure out how to mess with the mutations code, but got derailed at the point where they turned out to just all be flags. Might take a shot at giving 4/8 Tentacles the ability to Grab on a crit, rather than the constant Slap–I think that only affects the melee code.

Furthermore, a new profession going into 0.5.

The Scoundrel “profession”, starts you off with cargo pants and a hoodie, as well as various “sundries”.

And lots of “air quotes”.

A new book!

[glow=red,2,300]To Serve Man[/glow]

[tt]It’s… it’s a cookbook![/tt]

Just to round up some of the recent changes churned out by the WitoMod team (me!):

Survival expansion: Farming and Fishing!

New professions: Martial Arts practitioners, novice to Blackbelt.

Martial arts books for teaching Martial arts, and a dojo in which to find a couple of them.

Thanks for your valuable contributions Williham :)) I like the the addition of fishing and new professions.

Its nice to see that you are back from your relative inactivity, I have always liked the stuff you add to the game

You warm my heart.

[glow=red,2,300]You warm my house.[/glow]

Someone sig that. WILL SIG THAT

Yes, I am on my way to bring the most sigged person on the forums! Now to the toaster with butter while completely naked!

[size=14pt]WE DON’T TALK ABOUT BUTTER TOASTED GENITALS![/size]