Wilderness Living Pre-Post-Mortem

Regular fire drills require tinder in reality as well, so tinder is most likely implied instead. But if you go for tinder-fueled path, perhaps make it a full-on tinderbox instead of just the flint and steel?

By being a copy of regular lighter with different attributes, of course, unlike the annoying-toggle-it-on of the refillable one! And balanced via rarity of the requisite ferrocerium, and perhaps high survival/mechanics (to be consciously aware of “fuel-soaked cotton burns longer because evaporating fuel burns up first before cotton starts to char” thing) skill requirement. Or being in some obscure books.

Huh, that must have been added since I last used a refillable one (quite a while ago). Yeah, it’s way more annoying now.

I’ll be fixing the regular refillable one relatively soon (making it usable by action menu without toggling etc.).
Hold on for now.

Tbh, it’ll still be less convenient even if there’s no toggling. Because the menu is still an extra keypress.
Just like I don’t use the shocktonfa even though it holds better charge than a flashlight.

Though admittedly you don’t need to use a lighter all that often, compared to a flashlight. Especially once you get a mess kit of any kind.

EDIT: Or you mean the new action menu mapped to “%”?

Yeah. I updated it quite a bit, it’s just that it won’t get in until the stable is out.

Once I finish it, refillable lighter will be usable from ‘%’ menu without toggling. That way it will be only 3 keypresses (‘%’, fire keybind, direction), like with matches and lighters.

Man, I really need to pay more attention to new features.