Who's got the most mana?

most of the things i have found, are either in academies or dragon lairs, the best things i have found in wizard towers are some spell scrolls, and most of the times are ones for classes i dont use or duplicate ones

I have a belt of weaponry, I won’t spoil it, but it’s pretty nice. Though it’s now eating items in the latest experimentals …

That makes two of us!

Several towers, I’ve raided like 6 towers and an academy. Just luck, some literally have nothing useful, some have awesome stuff.

Yup heat cube regens (and is categorized as an artifact as well), it has 60 charges and every use such as heating food or starting a fire only uses 1. I’ve never had it go below 50.

Let me stop you right there, Wizard Towers will consistently spit on your hopes and dreams.

Though the Wizard Towers with a more standard home layout and steel walls you need a torch for have had good artifact RNG for me, found 2 enchanted tailor’s kit and a heat cube and only visited maybe ~7 of those. Might be coincidental, might not be. Also they were all in the bedroom closets rather than at the top.

• Tier 1 locations (as Ragno mentioned) are Dragon Lairs and Academies
  • Tier 2 location would be the Magic Shop (really rare and only found 1 so far, but good loot)
  • Tier 3 location is in my opinion the Wizard Basements. They often contain multiple books/scrolls, wands and lower tier ‘almost artifacts’ like the ‘Mask of Perfect Vision’.
    Every single of these houses have the exact same and completely unique to them layout. Once you learn that you’ll be able to instantly spot them whilst driving by.
  • Tier 4 goes to bookstores, they contain relatively little loot but there is always at least 2 books or scrolls.
  • Tier 5 is where Wizard Towers belong. With bad (average?) RNG you wont get a single spell.
  • Tier 6 Magic Cabins. This one I’m less sure about as I’ve only explored 1, but it had a single wand of minor fireball and nothing else.

This tier list is solely based on my own experiences but I’ve probably looted 20+ towers, 10+ basements, 5+ bookstores, 2 academies, 2 dragon lairs, 1 magic shop and 1 magic cabin.

Besides the artifacts in the rarer alternative layout, I’ve found a few lower tier rings

What really makes Synaptic Stimulation so awesome is that since it increases your mana pool your regen is boosted too so it off-sets its own cost a bit. Just continuously casting it to avoid wasting mana regen by sitting on a full pool will let it build up more and more time.

I haven’t lost the buff even once for many in game days, must be running around with a 12+ hours excess since sleeping is never enough to remove it. At ~3k mana (with synaptic boost) and lowest tier mana regen I was able to keep it up permanently (but I only regained its mana cost by the time it was about to expire), now with 6-7k mana and second tier mana regen its cost is returned to me long before the duration has faded.