Which Tile ste do you guys play with and recommend?

I watched a video recommending Waldo’s but I also read that it was abandoned. Does this tile set work with the latest stable release and if not which do you guys recommend?

ascii

or retrodays http://smf.cataclysmdda.com/index.php?topic=12237.msg269415#msg269415

ASCII one love :slight_smile:

ChestHole is the one i use.

I swear by the retrodays tileset. It’s the halfway point between most other tilesets and ascii.

Fuck tilesets. ASCII of Cataclysm is one of the easiest among roguelikes. Not just that, but it also is pretty good and informative.

True. But… all the pretty tiles… And I can tell what is under that ____ and all the information I get from being able to see multiple layers of things… and my @ looks so cool with his pirate hat on over-top of his survivor helm.

ascii with some kind of square font

I’m using Retrodays right now. I miss Thuztor’s board game tileset :stuck_out_tongue:

chesthole is the easiest to read for me

MShock32 Modded (works with experimental). I started using MShock when I played stable, enjoy it, and have stuck with it over time. I don’t think I could do ASCII, but then, when I first saw this game I didn’t think I’d want to play it at all and now it’s one of my favorite games of all time.

ASCII on terminal for me, with a monospaced font.

Windows console. Sprites are simply inferior.

Ascii or retrodays.