Which is better, electric or gasoline powered car?

Well goodness gracious, isn’t everyone having fun! Should be a thread dedicated to showing off your vehicles, the way one is for saying your latest death.

So you can put helicopter motors in a car? And heat seeking missiles are a thing we can use? Also tanks?? I have to get exploring more, so many interesting things to find.

Anyway, it would seem that hybrid vehicles are the clear winner, something that actually didn’t occur to me. I only have 6 Mechanics right now so can’t get there yet, but at least I have easy access to 2 Electric motors and storage battiers when the time is right.

I found a Security Truck with a bad V6 diesel engine, and replaced it with a V8 gas engine. I am planning on expanding the back a bit for more room, and maybe a basic turret I found on a APC, though I may not have ammo for it. That will do for a start I suppose, at least until I can get some missiles and plutonium reactors…

Also, if you read this far, I started a new topic looking for advice on building up this Security Truck here, if you could take a min to tell me what I should put in/on it. Thanks!

1 Like