Where to get pilot lights

where can i get pilot lights? and if you can craft them what skill(s) do i need and what level?

This confused me too, but it’s actually insultingly easy…

Dismantle a Lighter.

As far as I know you do not require skill for doing so.

…wow. well thank you i NEVER would of thought of that.

Normally, I wouldn’t either really. You lose like 100 fires from that.

Also I don’t think anyone would ever associate a lighter with a “pilot light”. I suppose it’s just the gas jet, but a pilot light is what I’d expect to find in a gas oven.

As DG said.

Guys, you might wanna consider adding 1-4 pilot lights to ovens. Heating elements indicate they’re electric ovens, but generally there’s a set of 4~6 gas hobs above in the usual kitchen, all of which include a pilot light. Unless you’re an eco-heretic and use fancy-smanchy electric hobs.

Do ovens hold fire yet?

If you intend to burn down the entire building, yes. :stuck_out_tongue:

We could make a crafting recipe to turn ovens into working grills… As the matter of fact I did this once for real, and it was 50%-%50 ratio to success or an epic fail… :slight_smile: And don’t worry 'bout the grill bar or stuff, it’s all there for the taking! Or so I thought while I was running as f**k away as legs could take me. >:-D

Well, what about actual grills? I wanna Gordon foreman grill.

Gordon foreman? So, a heel boxer that whacks people with a crowbar when the ref ain’t looking? >.>

Realistically… it shouldn’t be too hard to fix up some kind of wire mesh grill. literally, a bit of chain link wire, maybe a few pipes or a metal frame…

Gordon foreman? So, a heel boxer that whacks people with a crowbar when the ref ain’t looking? >.>

Realistically… it shouldn’t be too hard to fix up some kind of wire mesh grill. literally, a bit of chain link wire, maybe a few pipes or a metal frame…[/quote]

Mentioned charcoal BBQ to Rivet the other day in the IRC. She may be looking into it.