Where the hell am i?

I got chased by a horde into a pawn shop basement which was a huge sewer system that expanded probably beyond the size of the town. This was in the system. What is this place? There were a lot of crates everywhere full of foodstuffs and there are military vehicles down here as well.

[spoiler]

There are a LOT of irradiated wanderers around here as well.

[/spoiler]

This is also here. Bummer, I wanted to see what was down there.

Fallout shelter. Deal with this spoiler, because I dun care.

Uhh, okay. Is the stairway down usually blocked?

Ow, I didn’t know of them. Dangit spoilers. It’s not like I would have not checked the topic anyway, haha. Cool.

Uhh, okay. Is the stairway down usually blocked?[/quote]

What happens with the stair is that the rest of the basements aren’t actually finished. The stair will eventually lead to a massive subterranean shelter.

Uhh, okay. Is the stairway down usually blocked?[/quote]

What happens with the stair is that the rest of the basements aren’t actually finished. The stair will eventually lead to a massive subterranean shelter.[/quote]

Oooooh. Thanks!

Maybe you’ll luck out and find Vault 13!

Maybe.

Why isn’t it clear dear boy. You’re in Hell.

Maybe.[/quote]

Great, now I have to go and play fallout again.

Maybe.[/quote]
You mean the music from fallout is from actual bands!?.. and wasn’t made for fallout? I need this album, and every album from every band in fallout now. Thank you for posting that. I have literally searched all over for 40s music, and it was staring me in the face the whole time.

Maybe.[/quote]
You mean the music from fallout is from actual bands!?.. and wasn’t made for fallout? I need this album, and every album from every band in fallout now. Thank you for posting that. I have literally searched all over for 40s music, and it was staring me in the face the whole time.[/quote]

And the music in Bioshock is from real bands as well.

Maybe.[/quote]
You mean the music from fallout is from actual bands!?.. and wasn’t made for fallout? I need this album, and every album from every band in fallout now. Thank you for posting that. I have literally searched all over for 40s music, and it was staring me in the face the whole time.[/quote]

In Fallout 3 and NV they used actual songs from the 20s-60s, yes.

Maybe.[/quote]

I love you. <3