What's happening in YOUR randomly generated apocalypse? Part 2!

Quite a jump from last time I posted. I cleared out most of a city with a trusty fire axe and leather touring suit. Upgraded everything to survivor gear soon after I finished decking out my security truck, which curiously was completely fine, and even was welded onto orichalcum frames. Made the two all-in-one welder/forge plus kitchen/kitchen buddy/chemical station and used cargo spaces for storgage. Added a large battery array from an electric car, around 6 solar panels, two extra tanks for clean and dirty water, a full steel jerry can and two full tanks of gas, since I upgraded to a V8 gasoline engine.

The progression basically looked like this fire axe > Clear area > loot necessities > read books > deck out car > make katana > read some more > fill gas > make survivor gear

Doing pretty well. Slaughtered a cow in a far-off farm and i’m currently driving, exploring the world. Just torched an entire forest because it was a fungal one.
There’s something irresistible about seeing the fire dance in my eyes as, in that moment, the entire world is burning around me.

Somewhat of the aftermath, there’s SEVERAL map tiles of just burnt forest.

The inventory, for those who are curious.