What's happening in YOUR randomly generated apocalypse? Part 2!

Mel wasn’t sure what was going on, after the world had gone mad she’d fled the hospital that had been her enforced home for so long. She had returned to try and secure some of the much needed medical supplies necessary to keep her frail body healthy. Despite everything, things had been going well. Before being interred, Mel had been a keen martial artist and her remembered skills had served her well in the past fortnight. It was the return to the hospital were things had started to go wrong, the familiar halls had been reduced to ruin, death stalked the halls and the contingent of medical bots had malfunctioned in some manner. Merely approaching one had triggered the robot to send out mechanical tentacle that even her resurfaced skills hadn’t been enough to dodge, reflexively Mel had smashed her punch dagger into the machines sensory unit but was too slow to prevent herself from being injected with some unknown chemical. Soon enough the effects had taken hold and Mel found herself dizzy and paradoxically feeling both numb and afire with agony alike. She found herself stumbling into an office and quickly collapsed on the couch with no choice but to try and wait out the effects. Mel had promised herself long ago that she wouldn’t die here and she hoped this was a promise she would be able to keep.

Fricking medical bots almost killed me o.O I’m not even sure what happened, after getting injected a couple of times I ended up with painkiller 17 but my pain rating was topping 500 and I had 0 in every stat for a while. I’ve ended up hiding in a office to sleep off the effects. I slept all day and I’m still exhausted.

2 Likes