What should I wear for the Kickstarter video?

Harlem Shake video.

Power armor.

I don’t care if it’s cardboard that you cover with spraypaint and crayon.

Just, power armor.

[spoiler]Torso: Tank Top, Under Armor, Wool Poncho, Backpack.

Head: Pickelhaube.

Eyes: Sunglasses.

Mouth: Bandana.

Arms: Wrist Watch, Metal Arm Guards.

Hands: Glove Liner, Fingerless Gloves

lags: Skirt, Long Underwear.

Feet: Steel Toed Boots.

Other: 2 Holster’s, 2 Bootstrap’s.

Wielding: H&K G80 Rail-gun (you will need a UPS to use it). OR maybe a Flame Thrower, I have never used one but I bet they work great. :smiley:

Everything that can fit should fit. :)[/spoiler]

Inside a spoiler just in case some people have not seen all the items listed before. :slight_smile:

[quote=“Otaku, post:2, topic:2456”]You can never go wrong with cataclysm wear.

Maybe a tophat for style, gas mask so nobody can hear you, military rucksack to keep items in (shirtless), no underwear since that adds encumberance, skirt since that makes you run faster, and boots to keep your 2 katanas in.

Any objections?[/quote]

This?

[quote=“Crazydrift, post:24, topic:2456”][quote=“Otaku, post:2, topic:2456”]You can never go wrong with cataclysm wear.

Maybe a tophat for style, gas mask so nobody can hear you, military rucksack to keep items in (shirtless), no underwear since that adds encumberance, skirt since that makes you run faster, and boots to keep your 2 katanas in.

Any objections?[/quote]

This?[/quote]
I think you mean [i]THIS![/i].

Also, when can we expect this to come out? I would love to see I skirt wearing, shirtless, gas masked, top hatted, booted and rucksack carrying person running about. :slight_smile:

zombie harlem shake video would seriously get some publicity on youtube…

if you go for the backpack / trenchcoat stuff, don’t forget that first comes the backpack, THEN the trenchcoat, and OVER the trenchcoat a utility vest. Also, very important, protect your sunglases/reading glasses with safety glasses, and wear your tophat over the baseball cap.

[quote=“Otaku, post:2, topic:2456”]You can never go wrong with cataclysm wear.

Any objections?[/quote]

Objection!
You did not mention the mandatory MP3 player fitted with an extra battery mod and a playboy sticking out of the rucksack for all the morale issues.
Add this and…

/signed

great helm and plate armor with a broadsword. And a monocle.
As formentioned, I don’t care if it’s cardboard with spray paint and crayons, just dapper knight ware.

Or just a longbow are have a trollface mask. That works jsut as well.

why wear anything?

This. You should start as a shower victim.

As long as the cam only gets your upper body it probably wouldn’t be a problem.

I recommend a video like this. Though I’m not sure our developers are as good looking as the guys in this video.

[quote=“Rivet, post:22, topic:2456”]Power armor.

I don’t care if it’s cardboard that you cover with spraypaint and crayon.

Just, power armor.[/quote]

This with a fusion blaster arm cbm.
Sorry GG you will have to cut one of your hands off for it.

An edible thong over nice dress pants and the black mamba of strapons on your head.

I’ll be sending out the survey soon, so if anyone has any last minute suggestions to be included, do it now!

Remember everyone, vote for Unicorn GlyphGryph!
And by unicorn, him wearing a strapon over his head!