What is your armor loadout?

I usually have military type gear (duffel bag, rucksack, ect, ect and ect) plus my suit and top hat
Right now i have power armour + hauling frame and finding im LOVING it. I also have a gas mask and light amp gogles

Coupled with my antenae i must look like somthin outa Bioshock

They can be fitted, while normal backpacks cannot.

They can be fitted, while normal backpacks cannot.[/quote]
Ahhh, that makes sense. Still, I find it hard to turn down a MOLLE pack.

Top hat, Monocle, Suit, Dress Shoes, Tie, Tie Clip, Fancy Watch, Sunglasses, and a runner pack.
My years of looting and pillaging have finally paid off in Style.

Am I the only one who swiftly shuns armor as soon as I find a suit and top hat?

This is what I usually carry when cleaning a town from zombies. I use a different set of clothes when I start to loot the buildings.

I prefer 0 encumbrance as I use bow&melee very often. (Only 3 encumbrance for head)

Currently:

For the inventory:

As a sidenote: I could craft the Survivor-Stuff, but I’m too lazy. Additional, I like to have them on the not-so-easy reachable keys. German keyboard is annoying with keys like {[]}, since you need to press Alt-Gr + 7 or 8 or 9 or 0 and so on. (Yeah, they got two different ALT-keys.)

EarPlugs are a MUST have. Do you know how annoying it is to get those ‘You hear CLANG CRASH whatever’ messages all the time?

And, the encumberance:

EarPlugs are a MUST have. Do you know how annoying it is to get those 'You hear CLANG CRASH whatever' messages all the time?

That is goddamn brilliant, why the hell did I never think of that?

Must… Play Cata again with stuff… but project…

torso: Bra, Military sucksack, Ghillie suit
head: Rainhood, Ghillie suit
eyes: Ballistic glasses
mouth:
arms: Ghillie suit
hands: Tactical Gloves, Glove liner
lets:Panties, Ghillie suit
feet: Combat Boots
… So i go for roleplay over efficiency, Sue me… xP

As for the rest of my gear, that should be relatively obvious, but

Primary M107++++(Rifle Scope, Suppressor, Brass Catch, … crap i forgot my last one)
Secondary USP9mm++++(Suppressor, Spare Mag., Extended Mag., Imp. Iron Sights)
BOOMSTICK Desert Eagle++++(Suppressor, Spare Mag., Extended mag, … I think something to do with the grip…)
Ammo(most of which i store in my trusty cart.)
100-150 rounds of BMG 50.
100-150 rounds of one or another form of 9mm ammo
20 rounds for my Boomstick.

Food and drink/meds
MRE Beef x 10 Mostly in my cart
some jelly (good back up food)
3 cans of energy drink (in my mind Monster energy drinks)
10 bottles of clean water
7 first aid kits
30 bandages(i dont like to bleed)
3 xanax(i hate not being able to sleep when i want)
several forms of painkiller so i dont get addicted to one as i keep the addictive negative trait
2 joints(for long walks)
2 hits of meth,crack,cocaine,and a bottle of whisky…for suicidal tendencies or my last 5 minutes before impending doom drugs so i can go out without even knowing im on earth

Gadgets and accessories

Lighter
Gasoline lantern(in my shopping cart)
Crack Pipe
Electrohack
Crowbar
Jerrycan with fuel (in my shoppying cart)
flash light
and a small assortment of several general needs items i keep in my cart including a couple books and an atomic light(forgot the name of it)