What happened here?

Sheesh. Did I disturb the nest or something?

Is it the stable version?
In stable, zed scientists have unlimited number of manhacks, so they spam them like that.

[quote=“Coolthulhu, post:2, topic:10628”]Is it the stable version?
In stable, zed scientists have unlimited number of manhacks, so they spam them like that.[/quote]

Ssh. Don’t tell them. There are ScienZs hunting furry woodland creatures near me, spamming loads of them.
Obviously the manhacks ignore the furry creatures and come after me. My army of manhacks grows stronger day by day.

Assemble the waaagh.

[quote=“Coolthulhu, post:2, topic:10628”]Is it the stable version?
In stable, zed scientists have unlimited number of manhacks, so they spam them like that.[/quote]

In experimental, they (sadly) spawn a limited number… but if you kill them and don’t butcher the corpse, they will spawn that “limited number” (3) again! YAY!

Ohgodwut. Wait, don’t manhacks attack the zombie scientist anyway? This could be a self-propagating manhack farm. Or would the right term be a manhack ranch?

No, those are TRAITOR ZOMBIE MANHACKS.

The latest and greatest in post-Cataclysm B-movie?

[quote=“deoxy, post:5, topic:10628”][quote=“Coolthulhu, post:2, topic:10628”]Is it the stable version?

In experimental, they (sadly) spawn a limited number… but if you kill them and don’t butcher the corpse, they will spawn that “limited number” (3) again! YAY![/quote]
Really? I could have sworn that we fixed that at some point…

So much nope contained in one image…

It could be worse. Those could’ve been giant spider hordes.

Or giant brown recluse spider hordes.

[quote=“i2amroy, post:9, topic:10628”][quote=“deoxy, post:5, topic:10628”][quote=“Coolthulhu, post:2, topic:10628”]Is it the stable version?

In experimental, they (sadly) spawn a limited number… but if you kill them and don’t butcher the corpse, they will spawn that “limited number” (3) again! YAY![/quote]
Really? I could have sworn that we fixed that at some point…[/quote]

Aww…

:frowning:

I like farmable plutonium.